Puravankara to raise up to ₹1,500 cr via debentures
NEW DELHI: Realty firm Puravankara Projects Ltd plans to raise up to ₹1,500 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures for execution of its projects. The Bengaluru-based company also proposes to change its name to Puravankara Ltd, it said in a postal ballot notice.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For checking EPF balance without UAN number, users will need to log into their account through the EPF homepage at epfindia.gov.in.
- The 15th Finance Commission has recommended that states be given 41 per cent of the divisible tax pool of the Centre during the period 2021-22 to 2025-26, which is at the same level as was recommended by the 14th Finance Commission.
- Here’s a list of some of the tasks which need to be performed by taxpayers before March 31
- In an interaction with members of the Indian Women’s Press Corps (IWPC), Sitharaman said that consumer sentiment about the tax burden on auto fuel was understandable.
- Nearly 1.1 million vaccine doses were administered to people above the age of 60 and those in the 45-59 age group till Thursday.
- Mohapatra said the idea came during Modi’s meeting with Marriott International president and chief executive Arne Sorenson, who complained about the complex regulations in starting and running a hotel in India.
- ICICI Bank’s move comes days after rival lenders such as State Bank of India (SBI), Kotak Mahindra Bank and Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd cut their home loan rates.