Mercury dips at several places in Rajasthan
Night temperatures dipped by a few degrees in parts of Rajasthan where Pilani was the coldest place with 1.4 degrees Celsius followed by Churu which shivered at 1.9 degrees.
Dense fog also engulfed many parts of the state.
Ganganagar, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Alwar, Bundi and Dabok recorded 2.5, 6.1, 6.3, 7.4, 9.6 and 10 degrees respectively.
The night temperature in Ajmer, Jaipur, Barmer and Jodhpur was 11.1, 11.6, 12.3 and 13.2 degrees respectively, according to the weather department here.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The brother of the man stuck in Kuwait, said the employer even used to beat his brother and threaten not to let him ever return to India.
- Protestors are staging a dharna with the woman’s body outside the sub divisional officer’s office in Bhinmal. They said they would not accept her body till the minor girl was rescued.
- Health secretary Siddharth Majahan said, “The vaccination is going on smoothly across the state. People are enthusiastic".
- Private hospitals can charge up to ₹250 for a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- The girl said she was currently staying at her maternal house of her own sweet will but her family had lodged a false case of kidnapping against them
- Both leaders shared a helicopter for the first time after more than a year.
- The decision was taken in a review meeting chaired by chief minister Ashok Gehlot at his residence.