AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020: Online registration to fill 142 senior resident vacancies to begin from Dec 3
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur will on Thursday, December 3, begin the online registration process for the recruitment of Senior Resident in various departments on its official website.
After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at aiimsraipur.edu.in on or before December 18, 2020.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 142 vacancies of Senior Residents, out of which, 64 vacancies are for unreserved category, 35 for OBC, 28 for SC, 8 for EWS, and 7 for ST category.
Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000, while for SC/ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs 800. However, application fees are exempted for PWD candidates.
Candidates should have a postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute and DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining if shortlisted.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.