Announced: UPPSC Civil Judge prelims 2018 result declared, here’s the list
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the results for civil judge (junior division) preliminary examination 2018 on its official website. The examination to fill 610 vacancies was held on December 16, 2018.
A total of 6041 candidates out of the 38, 209 candidates who had appeared for the UPPSC civil judge prelims exam have qualified and will have to appear for main examination. 64691 candidates had registered for the exam.
The UPPSC main exam for civil judge will be held on January 30, 31 and February 1, 2019.
UPPSC Civil Judge Result 2018: How to check
Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
Click on the link under the Information Bulletin section that reads ‘List of the candidates qualified for UP Judicial Service’
A PDF file will open
Search you Roll number in the list or press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
Enter your roll number after pressing Ctrl+F
Your roll number will be highlighted if it is there.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.