Announced: UPPSC Civil Judge prelims 2018 result declared, here’s the list
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the results for civil judge (junior division) preliminary examination 2018 on its official website. The examination to fill 610 vacancies was held on December 16, 2018.
A total of 6041 candidates out of the 38, 209 candidates who had appeared for the UPPSC civil judge prelims exam have qualified and will have to appear for main examination. 64691 candidates had registered for the exam.
The UPPSC main exam for civil judge will be held on January 30, 31 and February 1, 2019.
UPPSC Civil Judge Result 2018: How to check
Visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
Click on the link under the Information Bulletin section that reads ‘List of the candidates qualified for UP Judicial Service’
A PDF file will open
Search you Roll number in the list or press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
Enter your roll number after pressing Ctrl+F
Your roll number will be highlighted if it is there.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Once the correction window opens, candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to make corrections in their online applications online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- The schedule covers the fifth and sixth mop-up rounds, which is a rare chance for dental aspirants to opt for seats in the course.
- Candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to download the admit card online at wbbpe.org or wbbprimaryeducation.org.
- State Bank of India (SBI) on Friday released the admit card for the specialist cadre officers (SCO) at its official website, sbi.co.in.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.
- As per the amendment, the total number of centres will not be increased more than 10% as compared to last year
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services written exam on its official website -upsc.gov.in. The written exam was held in October 2020
- Staff Selection Commision (SSC) on Friday released the final answer key of Convinced Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019 tier 1 exam on its official website- ssc.nic.in.
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday released the exam schedule for its class 10th and 12th board exams. The schedule has been uploaded on the official website-cgbse.nic.in.