NHRC Recruitment 2021: Application closing soon for 26 vacancies, check details
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply on or before January 28.
NHRC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery: 01 Post
System Analyst: 01 Post
Health Education Officer: 01 Post
Psychologist: 01 Post
Senior Superintendent of Police: 03 Posts
Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts
Research Officer: 03 Posts
Section Officer: 01 Post
Senior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
Research Assistant: 02 Posts
Junior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
Steno Grade D: 09 Posts
Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
Staff Car Driver: 01 Post
NHRC Recruitment 2021: Pay Scale
Senior Superintendent: Pay Matrix Level 13 Rs. 123100 Rs. 215900
Assistant Registrar: Pay Matrix Level 11 Rs. 67700 Rs. 208700
Research Officer: Pay Matrix Level 10 Rs. 5610 Rs. 177500
Section Officer: Pay Matrix Level 8 Rs. 47600 Rs. 151100
Senior Translator: Pay Matrix Level 7 Rs. 44900 Rs. 14200
Research Assistant: Pay Matrix Level 6 Rs. 35400 Rs. 11240
Jr. Translator: Pay Matrix Level 6 Rs.35400 Rs. 112400
Steno Grade D: Pay Matrix Level 4 Rs. 25500 Rs. 81100
Assistant Librarian: Pay Matrix Level 4 Rs. 25500 Rs. 81100
Staff Car Driver: Pay Matrix Level 2 Rs. 19900 Rs. 63200
How to Apply:
Candidates will have to apply offline. A format can be downloaded from the official website nhrc.nic.in. Check details in the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.
- CISF Tradesman Constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CISF Tradesman Constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit cards online at cisfrectt.in.
- NTA UGC NET December 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2020 examination online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The Railway Recruitment Boards has initiated refund of examination fee to candidates who took Computer based Test (CBT) for Ministerial and Isolated Category posts against CEN-03/2019.
- DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at basirhathealthdistrict.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 online at iocl.com.
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.