HSSC Constable Recruitment: 7298 vacancies on offer, 12th pass can apply, check details
HSSC constable recruitment 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an official notification inviting online applications for recruitment against 7298 vacancies for the post of constable. Out of the 7298 vacancies, 5500 are for male constable (General Duty), 1100 for female constable (General Duty) and 698 for female constable for HAP-DURGA-1. Candidates who have passed class 12th exam or equivalent from a recognised board can apply for the post. Applicants must have passed class 10th with Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject.
The online application process will begin from January 11 and end on February 10. Closing date for submission is March 13.
Age Limit: 18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e on 01-12-2020).
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100 - Level-3, Cell-I.
Selection Process: Candidates will have to qualify a physical measurement test followed by a written test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc. There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of Constable.
Candidates who pass the knowledge test will have to qualify a physical fitness test.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications to fill 89 vacancies for various posts, including that of Public Prosecutor. Assistant Public Prosecutor and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil).
- SSC CAPF, SI result 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC SI Paper I examination 2020 can check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- DDA Patwari Stage II admit card 2020: Candidates who have cleared the DDA Patwari Stage I examination can download their admit cards for the Stage-II examination online at dda.org.in.
- RBI Grade B admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI Grade B examination 2021 can download their admit card online at rbi.org.in.
- NE SLET answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the NE SLET examination 2021 can check the answer key online at sletne.org.
- SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is likely to declare the results of SSC JE 2019 Paper I examination on Friday, February 26.
- UPJEE 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2021 examination online at jeecup.nic.in.
- SSC CAPF, SI, ASI result 2020: Once the results are announced, Candidates who have appeared in the SSC SI Paper I 2020 will be able to check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 results were announce on Friday by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The examination was held on January 31.