IBPS SO recruitment exam: Apply now for over 4000 vacancies
The application process for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s (IBPS) specialist officers (SO) recruitment examination (CWE SPL-VI) began on Wednesday.education Updated: Nov 17, 2016 11:37 IST
The application process for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s (IBPS) specialist officers (SO) recruitment examination (CWE SPL-VI) began on Wednesday. Eligible candidates can apply for the examination by visiting IBPS’s official website until December 2, 2016.
Steps to apply for the exam:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to apply online for ‘CWE SPL-VI’ running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to a new page to login
4) Unregistered candidates should click on the link for new registration on the top of the page
5) Read the instructions, that pops up on the new page, carefully, before filling up the form to register
6) All registered candidates can log in by entering registration no and password
7) Here you can edit application/ make online payment of fee/take print out of e-receipt/print your application
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
The online examination for selection of candidates for Specialist Officers’ cadre posts is tentatively scheduled on January 28 and 29, 2017. Candidates who clear the online written examination will be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the participating organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
The exam will be held to fill 335 vacancies for IT Officer (Scale-I), 2,580 vacancies for Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), 65 vacancies for Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), 115 vacancies for Law Officer (Scale I), 81 vacancies for HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) and 946 vacancies for Marketing Officer (Scale I). The total vacancies for all the posts to be filled is 4,122. The number of vacancies announced is provisional.
Dates to remember:
Online registration (including edit/modification of application) and payment: November 16 to December 2
Download of call letter: After January 16, 2017
Online examination (tentative dates): January 28 and 29, 2017
Declaration of result (CWE): February 16, 2017
Download of call letters for interview: February 24, 2017
Interview: March 2017
Provisional allotment: On or after April 1, 2017
Note: For details regarding: participating organisations, eligibility criteria: Age, educational qualification, Nationality, relaxation of age for certain category of candidates, the structure of online written test, penalty for wrong answers, cutoff marks, interview etc, candidates should go through the recruitment notification on IBPS’s official website (or see below).
First Published: Nov 16, 2016 20:20 IST