Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020: Apply now for post of soldier, 10th, 12th pass students eligible
Indian Army is going to conduct recruitment rallies in Hisar (Haryana), Patiala and Charkhi Dadri (Haryana) in the month of July and August. Aspirants who wish to participate in the Indian Army recruitment rally can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates have to report at 3 am at the entry gate of rally ground.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Hisar
For recruitment rally in Hisar, the online application window will close on July 14. The Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Hisar, Jind, Fatehabad and Sirsa in Haryana from July 30, 2020 to August 8 2020 at Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Sirsa (Haryana). Candidates will get their admit cards on their registered email ID from July 15 to July 29.
The posts include Soldier General Duty, Soldier general duty oustees of Bhakhra Dam, Indian Gorkha (all category), soldier clerk/store keeper technical, soldier clerk/ store keeper technical oustees of Bhakra Dam.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally in Patiala:
The rally in Patiala will be conducted for eligible candidates of districts, Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala,Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab) from August 1 to 13 at 1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala for which aspirants have to apply from June 2 to July 16. Admit card will be sent to registered email from July 17 to 26.
The categories include Soldier general duty, Soldier technical, Soldier technical nursing assistant (AMC)/ veterinary, Soldier clerk/ store keeper technical/ inventory management.
Indian army recruitment rally in Charkhi Dadri:
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidate of districts of Charkhi Dadri,Rewari, Bhiwani & Mahendergarh from July 1 to 14 at Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana). Aspirants should register before June 15. Admit cards will be sent to the registered email ID from June 16 to 30.
Categories include Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Tradesmen (8th pass house keeper).
Candidates will have to clear the physical and medical fitness test in the rally. The qualified candidates will have to appear for a Common Entrance Test.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:
20 copies of unattested passport size colour photographs in white background.
Educational certificates of class 10th/ 12th/graduation as required for the posts.
Bonafide domicile certificate
Caste and religion certificate if required
Sports certificate (if required)
Single bank account, PAN Card and Aadhar card
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Three students of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, who had last year discovered the closest asteroid to have crossed the earth without touching it, have been recognised by the Astronomical Society of India (ASI).
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday imposed a hefty fine of ₹five crore on a medical college in Uttar Pradesh for illegally admitting MBBS students.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- Overall, the JEE Main Paper 1 in the evening shift was easy and balanced.
- CSBC Bihar constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CSBC Bihar constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their hall tickets online at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check their results online at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- HSSC Art and Craft Teacher results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the HSSC Art and Craft Teacher recruitment exam can check their results online at hssc.gov.in.
- Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in on or before March 16, 2021.
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ntpccareers.net on or before March 10, 2021.
- ICSI CS Professional, Executive results 2020: Once the results are announced, candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CS examination 2020 will be able to check their results online at icsi.edu.
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- Overall the paper was Moderate to Easy and the Paper was balanced. Almost all topics covered in every subject, students could complete in the given time.
- Candidates who appeared in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) mains 2021 for admission to BE and BTech programme in Lucknow on Wednesday said Mathematics section was toughest.