Jubilee Scholarships 2012
Jubilee Scholarships 2012
Through the scholarships, British Council and the UK government aim at enabling young Indians to pursue a one-year masters programme in a recognised UK institution, along with a month-long internship programme in the UK. Jubilee Scholarships have been launched this year as part of the queen’s diamond jubilee and the great campaign designed to focus on the areas of British excellence including its high quality education provision. The scholarships aim to support greater access to higher education in the UK and provide a new opportunity for students to fund their education. The scholars will receive full funding for a one-year masters course in the UK, starting September 2012
Indian citizens who are fresh graduates or young professionals with excellent academic record. Deserving candidates who would not normally have the opportunity to study overseas are strongly encouraged to apply. Jubilee scholarships will be awarded across India, in the subject areas of management, manufacturing, science and technology
How to apply:
Last date to apply:
April 22, 2012
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Bihar government on Tuesday admitted in the state assembly that the enrolment of students in the government and government-aided schools had declined by 40 lakh in 2018-19 compared to 2014-15.
- The recruitment examinations include the West Bengal Civil Service exam, West Bengal Audit, and Accounts Service exam, and West Bengal Civil Service main exam 2020.
- AIIMS INI CET July 2021 Session: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the INI-CET 2021 examination online at aiimsexams.org on or before March 31, 2021, until 5 pm.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the hall ticket or admit card for MPSC State Services Prelims exam 2020.
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.
- JKBOSE class 10 results 2020: Students who have appeared in the JKBOSE class 10 board exams 2020 can check their results online at jkbose.ac.in.
- BHU SET 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BHU SET 2021 examination online at bhuonline.in on or before March 31, 2021.
- CBSE, ICSE and many other state boards have announced the dates for board examinations and students appearing in the exams must be a anxious lot by now.