NEET 2020: Registration closes soon at ntaneet.nic.in, here’s how to apply
The online registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 will come to an end on Tuesday, December 31, 2019. Candidates interested and eligible to appear in the entrance exam can do so by applying online at ntaneet.nic.in on or before December 31, till 11:59 pm. However, for the candidates from the Kashmir valley and Leh, the last date for submission of application form with fee is January 1, 2020.
National Testing Agency will conduct the NEET 2020 entrance exam on May 3, 2020, and the result of which is scheduled to be released on June 4, 2020. NTA will release the admit card for the NEET 2020 entrance examination on March 27, 2020.
According to the official notice, “Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for holding of a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions including those governed under any other law. Thus, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will be made through NEET. The eligibility criteria applicable to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission to INIs like AIIMS.”
•Date of examination: May 3, 2020
•Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI: December 2, 2019 to January 1, 2020
•Correction in Particulars of Application Form on NTA Website: January 15-31, 2020
•Admit card: March 27, 2020
•Declaration of Result on NTA Website: June 4, 2020
Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1500. For General EWS and OBC con-creamy layer candidates, the application fee is Rs 1400. Whereas, transgender candidates and those who comes under the reserved category have to pay Rs 800 as application fee.
Candidates can click here to apply for the NEET 2020 exam.
How to apply:
1.Visit the official website
2.On the home page, click on New Registration tab
3.A new page will appear on the display screen
4.Read the instructions carefully and proceed
5.Fill in all the requisite information and submit
6.Once your registration id is created, go back to the candidate login section
7.Key in your credentials and log in
8.Application form will appear on the display screen
9.Fill in all the required information and upload all supporting documents
11.Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 first session exams were announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Monday, March 8.
- JEE main results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination can check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 examination.
- JEE Main February result 2021: Once the results are out, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on Monday, March 8 released the revised schedule for ICSE and ISC 2021 examinations
- Most of the top positions were bagged by girls.
- The Himachal Pradesh committee of the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) will hold a statewide strike on March 9 for the appointment of Anganwadi workers in the pre-primary classes.
- On Sunday, teachers from different colleges also alleged that they have not been paid regular salary since 2019 and said that nearly 1,200 teachers at these colleges were finding it difficult to make ends meet.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education on Monday declared class 12 annual 2020 (Regular) Kashmir division results in which 82% students passed.