Rajasthan CM Gehlot says concerned for woman who climbed water tank over exam dates for lecturer recruitment
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday appealed to the woman, who climbed on an overhead water tank demanding extension of examination dates for recruitment of school lecturers, to get down and said he was concerned for them.
Five girls had on Saturday evening climbed on a water tank in Jagatpura here and issued a video message addressed to Gehlot demanding extension of the examination dates.
Gehlot tweeted on Sunday appealing the girls to get down, saying he was concerned for them.
The chief minister said the government had in the past extended the dates of the examination.
He said the government’s doors were open for talks.
Hundreds of candidates are at the water tank demanding extension of exam dates for recruitment of school lecturers. The exams will begin on January 3.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.