SBI to recruit 47 specialist cadre officers, here’s how to apply
SBI Recruitment 2018 : The advertisement for SBI recruitment available on its official website sbi.co.in shows 47 vacancies for four posts namely analytics translators, sector credit specialists, portfolio management specialists and sector risk specialists.education Updated: Oct 30, 2018 12:20 IST
State Bank of India has invited applications for recruitment of 47 specialist cadre officers.The registration process of the recruitment starts on Tuesday ie, October 30, 2018 and closes on November 22, 2018.
Click here to check the advertisement.
Candidates can apply for one post only from among the various positions announced.
The advertisement available on the state-run bank’s official website sbi.co.in shows 47 vacancies for four posts namely analytics translators, sector credit specialists, portfolio management specialists and sector risk specialists.
Here’s the direct link to apply online.
Candidates will have to upload the required documents after which the candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
“Shortlisting and interview will be provisional without verification of documents. However, the candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called),” the notification reads.
Documents to be uploaded
1. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
2. ID Proof (PDF)
3. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
4. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
5. Experience certificates (PDF)
6. Others (PWD certificate, form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.
SBI specialist cadre recruitment 2018 : How to apply online
1. Visit the career page of SBI’s official website at sbi.co.in/careers
2.Scan your latest photograph and signature
3. Fill in the details including education qualification and upload the required documents online
4. Check your application form in the preview section before submitting
5. 2. Pay the application fee using internet banking/credit card/debit card etc
Application fees and Intimation Charges (non-refundable) is Rs 600 for general and OBC candidates and intimation charge of Rs 100 for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
First Published: Oct 30, 2018 11:38 IST