SSC Stenographer final result 2018 declared, skill test result of 28 candidates revised
The Staff Selection Commission on Saturday declared the final result of Stenographer Grade C and D examination 2018. SSC had announced the result of skill test on March 18 in which 1158 candidates were qualified for document verification for the post of grade C and 2786 for grade D posts.
Few candidates had submitted representations regarding error in one master passage. After examining the error, SSC re-examined the answer scripts of all the qualified candidates. Hence, the skill test result of 28 candidates has been revised.
“Subsequently, representations were received from a few candidates regarding error in one master passage. These representations were duly examined by the Commission and corrective action was taken with respect to the master passage. In addition, the Commission also re-examined the scripts of all the qualified candidates.
Based on it, the result of Skill Test of 28 candidates has been revised. 19 candidates qualified additionally for Grade C posts. The roll numbers of such candidates are:
2402001342, 2408000496, 2408000733, 2408001234, 3005001254, 3007003330, 3007601835, 3009600128, 3009600819, 3009603791, 3010006605, 3010602860, 3013600670, 3206006260, 3206006829, 3206600675, 3206601050, 3206601944, 3206604286.
Result of four candidates bearing roll numbers 3013602419, 3206004474, 3010603146 and 3010613428 has been revised from ‘Qualifying’ to ‘Not Qualifying’ for Stenographer ‘C’.
Result of five candidates bearing roll numbers 3010004083, 3010603146, 3013600979, 3010005511 and 2201037573 has been revised from ‘Qualifying’ to ‘Not Qualifying’ for Stenographer ‘D’
Percentage of Mistakes of Skill Test will be available on the Commission’s website on 03.12.2020, the official notice reads.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- MU is one of many higher education institutes across the country which chose to conduct convocation ceremonies virtually this year.
- Parents from across the state have written to the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) over issues pertaining to private schools in the state.
- The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), under ministry of coal has invited online applications for the recruitment against 372 vacancies for Fitter, Welder, Junior Staff Nurse and other posts.
- The online registration window for JEE Main 2021 is closing on Saturday, January 23. Candidates who have not yet registered for the exam can online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date to pay the registration fee is January 24.
- WB Police Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has invited online applications for recruitment against vacancies for the post of constable, lady constable, sub-inspector, lady SI and SI of Police (armed branch).
- Bihar continues to fare poorly in the ranking of institutions by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) despite the fact that all institutions have to get accredited by next year.
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on Thursday released the provisional answer key of its 66th combined competitive preliminary examination on its official website- bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The UP Board intermediate practical examinations will begin from February 3. The exams will be held in two phases -- February 3 to 12 and February 13 to 22.
- Tezpur University 18th Convocation Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi was addressing the graduating students and faculty of Tezpur University on the occasion of its 18th convocation.