SSC Stenographer final result 2018 declared, skill test result of 28 candidates revised
The Staff Selection Commission on Saturday declared the final result of Stenographer Grade C and D examination 2018. SSC had announced the result of skill test on March 18 in which 1158 candidates were qualified for document verification for the post of grade C and 2786 for grade D posts.
Few candidates had submitted representations regarding error in one master passage. After examining the error, SSC re-examined the answer scripts of all the qualified candidates. Hence, the skill test result of 28 candidates has been revised.
“Subsequently, representations were received from a few candidates regarding error in one master passage. These representations were duly examined by the Commission and corrective action was taken with respect to the master passage. In addition, the Commission also re-examined the scripts of all the qualified candidates.
Based on it, the result of Skill Test of 28 candidates has been revised. 19 candidates qualified additionally for Grade C posts. The roll numbers of such candidates are:
2402001342, 2408000496, 2408000733, 2408001234, 3005001254, 3007003330, 3007601835, 3009600128, 3009600819, 3009603791, 3010006605, 3010602860, 3013600670, 3206006260, 3206006829, 3206600675, 3206601050, 3206601944, 3206604286.
Result of four candidates bearing roll numbers 3013602419, 3206004474, 3010603146 and 3010613428 has been revised from ‘Qualifying’ to ‘Not Qualifying’ for Stenographer ‘C’.
Result of five candidates bearing roll numbers 3010004083, 3010603146, 3013600979, 3010005511 and 2201037573 has been revised from ‘Qualifying’ to ‘Not Qualifying’ for Stenographer ‘D’
Percentage of Mistakes of Skill Test will be available on the Commission’s website on 03.12.2020, the official notice reads.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Himachal Pradesh committee of the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) will hold a statewide strike on March 9 for the appointment of Anganwadi workers in the pre-primary classes.
- On Sunday, teachers from different colleges also alleged that they have not been paid regular salary since 2019 and said that nearly 1,200 teachers at these colleges were finding it difficult to make ends meet.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education on Monday declared class 12 annual 2020 (Regular) Kashmir division results in which 82% students passed.
- JEE main result 2021: After the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination will be able to check their JEE main results 2021 online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- JKBOSE class 12 results for Kashmir division: Students who have appeared in the JKBOSE class 12 board examination can check their results online at jkbose.ac.in.
- JEE main result 2021: Once the results are out, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Mains 2021 February session exam will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final answer key of JEE main February 2021 examination.
- Over 6.88 lakh candidates have applied for UPPSC's combined state/upper subordinate services examination 2021, commonly known as PCS exam, and assistant conservator of forest /range forest officer services examination 2021, say UPPSC officials.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to soon declare the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 first session exams.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) uploaded Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) answer key and question paper 2021 on Sunday, March 7.
- JEE main results 2021: After the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the JEE mains 2021 examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.