TN Results 2019 HSE: Tamil Nadu 12th results declared, 91.3% pass, full details here
Directorate of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu has declared the Class 12th Board exam results 2019 on April 19.
Candidates can check the results on the official website of Tamil Nadu Board at tnresults.nic.in or dge.tn.nic.in.
A total of 91.3% students have passed the Tamil Nadu board exam.
A total of 8,69,423 students appeared in the examination, out of which 8,42,512 students appeared through schools and 29,911 appeared on their own.
Out of the total students who appeared, 4,53,262 were girls and 3,89,250 were boys. The number of students who appeared under general stream was 7,87,777 while under the vocational stream it was 54,935 students appeared.
The overall pass percentage is 91.03%. The pass percentage for boys is 88.57% and for the girls it is 93.64%.
Among districts, Tiruppur stood first with a pass percentage of 95.37%, Erode is on the second place with a pass percentage of 95.23% and Perambalur district is at the third place with a pass percentage of 95.15%.
The total number of Higher secondary schools in the state is 7,083 in which 1,281 school have got 100% result. The pass percentage in government schools is 84.76% and in government aided schools it is 93.64%. The pass percentage of matric students (private schools) is 98.26%.
The pass percentage of co-education schools is 91.67%, while for girls’s school it is 93.75% and for boys’ school it is 83.47%.
Subject-wise pass percentage
The pass percentage is 92.75% in science, 90.78% in Economics, 80.13% in Arts, and 82.70% in Vocational studies.
The pass percentage is 93.89% in Physics, 94.88% in Chemistry, 96.05% in Biology, 96.25% in Mathematics, 89.98% in Botany, 89.44% in Zoology, 95.27% in Computer Science, 91.23 in Commerce and 92.41% in Accounts.
Out of the 2,697 physically challenged students who wrote the examination this year, 2,404 passed. Out of 45 prisononers who took the Class 12 exam in the state in 2019, 34 have passed.
TN HSC Results 2019: Follow LIVE Updates here
The Tamil Nadu class 12th board examination was conducted by the DGE Tamil Nadu from March 1 till March 19. According to reports, around 8 lakh candidates appeared in the Tamil Nadu Board exam.
In the year 2018 , over 9 lakh candidates had taken the Tamil Nadu class 12 board exam. The overall pass percentage of TN HSC board exam was 91.1 per cent. Girl students had outscored boys who secured 87.7% passing percent, while for 94.1% of girls scored the board examinations.
Tamil Nadu TN HSC Board Exam Result 2019: How to Check
Visit the official website - tnresults.nic.in or dge.tn.nic.in.
Click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads- TN HSC Board exam results 2019
Key in your roll number and submit.
Your Tamil Nadu 12th board exam result will be displayed on the computer screen.
Download and take its print out.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.