UGC NET Result 2020 declared at ugcnet.nta.nic.in, here’s how to check NTA NET June 2020 scores
The National Testing Agency on Tuesday declared the UGC-NET June/ September results 2020 on its official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam was conducted between September 24 and November 13 for 81 NET subjects in computer based test (CBT) mode. NTA released the provisional answer key on November 17 and final answer key on November 30.
How to check UGC-NET Results 2020:
Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
Click on the UGC-NET June result link under ‘Latest @ NTA” section
Key in your application number and date of birth and submit
Your result will be displayed on screen
Download and take its print out if you are qualified
NTA has also released the category-wise cutoff marks for each subject. Click here to check UGC-NET June 2020 cutoff marks in percentile
Click here to check UGC-NET June 2020 cutoff in percentage
According to an official notice released by NTA, a total of 8,60,976 candidates were registered for the UGC-NET June/ September exams 2020 out of which 5,26,707 candidates appeared.
Category-wise break up of number of candidates who took the UGC-NET exam:
General --- 156882
NTA had to postpone the UGC NET exam that was scheduled in the month of June, due to Coronavirus pandemic. The exam was rescheduled for September. This year, the exam was held on September 24, 25, 29, 30, October 1, 9, 7, November 4,5,11, 12 and 13. Earlier, the UGC-NET exam was conducted for three or four days but this year, it was held for 12 days, stretched for more than a month. This was done to lessen the crowd at examination centres amid the pandemic.
The examination was conducted following strict protocols and social distancing norms in order to protect the candidates and staff from getting infected. Candidates were given face masks at the centre and they were allowed to bring their own hand-sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released the Answer Key for Tier 1 exam to recruit Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO).
- ICSI CS Professional, Executive results 2020: Once the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CS Professional and Executive examination 2020 will be able to check their results online at icsi.edu.
- The JEE Main 2021 for admission to engineering colleges began on Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
- Three students of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, who had last year discovered the closest asteroid to have crossed the earth without touching it, have been recognised by the Astronomical Society of India (ASI).
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday imposed a hefty fine of ₹five crore on a medical college in Uttar Pradesh for illegally admitting MBBS students.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- Overall, the JEE Main Paper 1 in the evening shift was easy and balanced.
- CSBC Bihar constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CSBC Bihar constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their hall tickets online at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check their results online at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- HSSC Art and Craft Teacher results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the HSSC Art and Craft Teacher recruitment exam can check their results online at hssc.gov.in.