UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020: Application begins for 87 vacancies of editor, research assistant and other posts
UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly has invited online applications for recruitment against 87 vacancies for the post of Editor, Counter Report, Scrutiny Officer, Additional Private Secretary, Assistant Review Officer, Admin, Research and Reference Assistant, Indexer and Security Assistant (Male and Female) in Group B and Group C Category. Aspirants can apply online at uplegisassembly.gov.in or uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in on or before January 7.
Detail of Vacancies:
Editor - 1 Post
Counter Report -4 Posts
Scrutiny officer - 13 Posts
Additional Private Secretary - 2 Posts
Assistant Review Officer - 53 Posts
Admin - 1 Post
Research & Reference Assistant - 1 Post
Indexer- 1 Post
Security Assistant (Male) - 10 Posts
Security Assistant (Female) - 1 Post
Editor-- Candidates holding a postgraduate degree in literature or social sciences with 5 years of experience in editorial work/ translation work/ precise writing.
Admin, Assistant Review Officer, Indexer, Additional Private Secretary, Scrutiny (Review) Officer - Candidates holding Graduation Degree from a recognized University with knowledge of shorthand and typing. Read official notification for more details.
Security Assistant - Candidate must be Intermediate Passed from a recognized Board.
Indexer - Graduation in any discipline and diploma in library science.
Research & Reference Assistant - PG in relevant discipline.
General - Rs. 950/-
OBC - Rs. 950/-
SC/ST - Rs. 850/-
EWS - Rs. 950/-
Age Limit- 21 to 40 years.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Three students of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, who had last year discovered the closest asteroid to have crossed the earth without touching it, have been recognised by the Astronomical Society of India (ASI).
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday imposed a hefty fine of ₹five crore on a medical college in Uttar Pradesh for illegally admitting MBBS students.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- Overall, the JEE Main Paper 1 in the evening shift was easy and balanced.
- CSBC Bihar constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CSBC Bihar constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their hall tickets online at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check their results online at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- HSSC Art and Craft Teacher results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the HSSC Art and Craft Teacher recruitment exam can check their results online at hssc.gov.in.
- Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in on or before March 16, 2021.
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ntpccareers.net on or before March 10, 2021.
- ICSI CS Professional, Executive results 2020: Once the results are announced, candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CS examination 2020 will be able to check their results online at icsi.edu.
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- Overall the paper was Moderate to Easy and the Paper was balanced. Almost all topics covered in every subject, students could complete in the given time.
- Candidates who appeared in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) mains 2021 for admission to BE and BTech programme in Lucknow on Wednesday said Mathematics section was toughest.