Kareena Kapoor shares beautiful message on how fans 'get her', ahead of baby's birth
Actor Kareena Kapoor is all set to give birth any day now. While her fans eagerly await her second baby's arrival, Kareena has shared a beautiful thought with her followers on Instagram.
On Friday, Kareena took to Instagram to share a message by the Instagram account of adman @freddy_birdy. In it, he spoke how there are many people in the world who 'get you' even if they don't know you. He used the example of Kareena and her fans to illustrate his point.
ALSO WATCH | Days before delivery, Kareena Kapoor steps out for work assignment
"The most important thing to building a relationship, whether at home, at work or in life, is somebody 'getting' you. Now this is a two way street. We want every-body to 'get' us, to understand us, but very few do. Sometimes those closest to us might not get us, but a complete stranger might. We need people to 'get' our jokes, to 'know' why at times we need to keep quiet. Which is why we instantly love people we don't know, like actors and ac-tresses, because we 'get' them. We may not know Kareena Kapoor, but we 'get' her. May very, very few people 'have' you, but may many, many more 'get' you," he wrote.
Resharing his post on her Instagram Stories, Kareena wrote, "I get you @freddy_birdy.
Kareena has been keeping busy over the last couple of days, collecting gifts for her two babies. While she has been receiving hampers and chocolates from her friends, she even shared a picture of son Taimur's bed covering, sent over by a friend.
Kareena was due to deliver her baby on February 15 but seems like the baby is taking its sweet time. On Thursday, husband Saif Ali Khan and Taimur were seen going out for a car ride and Saif was later spotted carrying a few new toys in his hand.
On Wednesday, Kareena's sister Karisma, mother Babita and step-son Ibrahim Ali Khan paid her a visit. Kareena had not been spotted outside her home since Sunday night when she attended the birthday dinner of her father Randhir Kapoor. On Friday, she was spotted in Bandra with Taimur.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.
- Akshay Kumar presented the first poster of Ahan Shetty's debut film, Tadap. Ahan is the son of actor Suniel Shetty. The film also stars Tara Sutaria. See the poster here.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.