Navya Naveli Nanda shares new pics, her flirty exchange with Meezan Jaffrey make us wonder if he clicked them
Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda has shared a couple of stunning pictures from a recent outing. The photos show her looking beautiful while sitting at what looks like a restaurant.
Navya, who is a mental health advocate, is seen in a black, high neck shirt, paired with silver necklaces. For caption, she simply shared a glitter emoji. As pretty as she looks, it was actor Meezan Jaaferi's comments that took the spotlight.
Meezan and Navya are rumoured to be dating since a couple of years. Reacting to the pics, he said something that made us wonder if it was him on the other side of the camera. "Wow i wonder who took this," he wrote. Reacting to it, Navya wrote, "My personal photographer."
Not just Meezan, his sister Alaviaa also routinely leaves cute comments on Navya's photos. The are both children of actor Javed Jaaferi. In another photo shared on Instagram recently, Navya was seen sitting on a roof, hiding her face with her hair. Commenting on it, Meezan wrote, "Can you show your face," and added heart-eyes and heart emojis.
Previously, Meezan had refuted rumours of him dating Navya. "We are from the same friends’ circle, she’s my sister’s bestie and a really good friend. I’m not in a relationship with anyone," he had told Mumbai Mirror in 2019.
Navya is the co-founder of Aara Health, an online platform for women to discuss health issues. In an Instagram live recently, she talked about being undermined as a woman in a male-dominated industry.
“When you are meeting new people for work and talking to them, there is always that...not worry of what they are going to think of you but more internal, where I feel like, 'Oh, we need to prove ourselves.' Especially because in the space that we are in, it is largely dominated by men,” Navya said.
“So whenever we are put in the spotlight, talking to a vendor or a doctor... All of us have been in situations where we are talking to somebody, most likely a man, who is mansplaining and talking to us in a very condescending manner,” she had added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.