Preity Zinta shares adorable photo with husband Gene Goodenough from their road trip, calls him her ‘happy place’
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
Preity Zinta took to Instagram to share a cute picture from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. He was seen carrying her in his arms in the photo. Both of them had wide smiles on their faces.
“Roses are red, violets are blue, I smile all day because of You. #roadtrip #ting,” Preity wrote in her caption. The location tag said, 'My happy place :).' She was seen wearing a red jacket, jeans and a white beanie. Gene, meanwhile, was dressed in a black jacket and jeans. The snow could be seen behind them.
Earlier, Preity shared a picture from her road trip with Gene and her family. “Best trips are road trips. #Sun #Snow #Family #Ting,” she wrote, along with a group photo of the four of them.
Last week, Preity revealed in an Instagram post that several of her family members tested positive for Covid-19 last month but have now recovered. She said that she felt ‘helpless and powerless’ that she was in the US, away from them, but is grateful for their recovery.
“Three weeks ago my Mom, brother, his wife, kids & my uncle all tested positive for Covid. Suddenly terms like ventilators, ICU and oxygen machines took a new meaning. I felt helpless & powerless here in America, far away as he battled it out in the hospital,” she wrote, along with a family photo. “Today, after hearing that they have all tested negative I can finally fall asleep & stop stressing. Finally the New Year feels like a Happy New year,” she added. She also urged everyone to take the pandemic seriously and follow all safety precautions.
Preity has been sharing glimpses of her quarantine life on Instagram, from virtual yoga sessions to braving the chilly winter with Gene. She has also been urging fans to stay positive during the pandemic.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor, who will be seen next in Roohi, said that viewers are not 'obligated' to love her and the onus is on her to give them a reason to. She added that she is working hard to win everyone over.
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.