Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s newborn gets a visit from Karisma Kapoor, Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this week, were visited by family members Karisma Kapoor, Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu on Tuesday.
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan welcomed a baby boy on Sunday. On Tuesday, family members flocked to their residence to meet the little one. Saif’s sister Soha Ali Khan, brother-in-law Kunal Kemmu and Kareena’s sister Karisma Kapoor were seen paying a visit to the couple.
Kareena was discharged from Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai on Tuesday morning. Paparazzi were able to catch a glimpse of her newborn lying asleep in the nanny’s arms.
On Sunday, Karisma shared her excitement about becoming an aunt again. She posted a throwback picture of Kareena as a newborn and wrote on Instagram, “That’s my sis when she was a new born and now she’s a mama once again !! And I’m a masi again so excited. #goodwishes #congratulations #onlylove.”
Apart from Karisma, Saif’s sister Saba Ali Khan, Kareena’s cousin Riddhima Kapoor Sahni and aunt Neetu Kapoor also took to social media to congratulate the couple on the new addition to their family.
Saif shared the happy news of his son’s birth in a statement on Sunday and thanked everyone for their good wishes. “We have been blessed with a baby boy. Mom and baby are safe and healthy. Thank you to our well-wishers for their love and support,” he said.
Saif and Kareena are also parents to a four-year-old son, Taimur. The couple is yet to reveal the name of their younger son, and are guarded after the backlash they received for the name of their older son.
When asked if she had any baby names picked out, Kareena had told Neha Dhupia on What Women Want, “After the whole controversy of Taimur, both Saif and me have not even thought about it. We’re like going to leave it last minute and then spring a surprise.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Pranutan: What can I do if people want to believe in masala stories about nepotism, and not the truth
Anil Kapoor: Earlier it was like test match, today it’s IPL, the field is exciting for everyone in showbiz
- Janhvi Kapoor, who will be seen next in Roohi, said that viewers are not 'obligated' to love her and the onus is on her to give them a reason to. She added that she is working hard to win everyone over.
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.