Sara Ali Khan drops appreciation post for 'bhaiya mere' Ibrahim, goes on bike ride with him in the Maldives
- Actor Sara Ali Khan shared a special appreciation post for her brother, Ibrahim. Check it out here.
Actor Sara Ali Khan has shared new updates from her Maldives vacation with brother Ibrahim Ali Khan and mother, Amrita Singh. Sara showed some appreciation for Ibrahim with a special picture.
"Bhaiya mere," she wrote, adding, "I love my little brother." The picture showed Ibrahim, wearing a blue shirt, posing with the sea in the background.
Sara also shared a video of her cycling along a wooden pathway at her resort, with Ibrahim trailing her on his bike.
Sara has been sharing regular updates from her vacation. Two days ago, she posted a series of pictures of herself, posing with the setting sun in the background. She wrote, "Sandy Toes & Sunkissed Nose."
Like his parents -- Saif Ali Khan and his ex-wife Amrita Singh -- Ibrahim is also expected to join the film industry. Asked about any advice that she had for Ibrahim, Sara told ETimes in an interview, "His humour is amazing. My only tip to him would be to just be an all-rounded human being. You know, I think that films are a beautiful business and he would be lucky to enter this world. And if he needs advice in terms of acting or anything like that, he has many people in the family also to turn to, there are much bigger actors and stars and you know, much more experienced than I am.”
Sara saw the release of her film Coolie No 1 in December. The film wasn't well received by critics. The Hindustan Times review read: "Although suspension of disbelief is a part of watching a David Dhawan film, Coolie No 1’s plot is hopelessly out of sync with today’s time."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.