Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan misses her 'babysitters', shares pic with cousin and his girlfriend
Actor Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan has shared a throwback post on Instagram Stories, featuring her cousin Arjun Chhiba and his girlfriend Manavi Gaur.
In the photo, Suhana is seen giving Manavi a hug as the three pose together. Suhana is seen in a purple dress while Manavi and Arjun are seen in black outfits. She wrote with the photo, "I miss my babysitters." She added, "Ignore the awkward arm".
Suhana shares regular posts dedicated to her friends and family members. Recently, she had shared a photo with her cousin, Alia Chhiba to wish her on her birthday. Alia and Arjun are children of Gauri Khan's brother.
Sharing a boomerang video where the duo was seen taking a selfie, Suhana wrote: "Happy Birthday to my sisterrr @aliachhiba". Alia was seen in a black dress while Suhana was in her usual diva mode, in a printed shirt and jeans, showing off her toned midriff.
Alia, too, often shares photos with Suhana on Instagram. Sharing some pictures from Dubai's iconic Burj Khalifa with Suhana, she had written: "Follow the disco ball." Suhana reacted to it and wrote in the comments section: "Hehehe love u."
Suhana is currently enrolled in a film studies course at the New York University. While she has aspirations to become an actor, her father Shah Rukh has decreed that all his children will have to complete their studies before they are allowed to pursue their acting or filmmaking careers.
Last year in September, Suhana had spoken about the hateful messages she receives on social media for her looks. She said that she has been called ugly since she was the age of 12 and added that it was sad, as Indians were brown by default, and ‘hating on your own people just means that you are painfully insecure’.
In her Instagram post, Suhana wrote, “There’s a lot going on right now and this is one of the issues we need to fix!! this isn’t just about me, it’s about every young girl/boy who has grown up feeling inferior for absolutely no reason. Here are just a few of the comments made about my appearance. I’ve been told I’m ugly because of my skin tone, by full grown men and women, since I was 12 years old.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shraddha Kapoor turns 34 on Wednesday and to celebrate we are revisiting the time she told her father, Shakti Kapoor, how proud she was of him.
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.