I'm not married to Kareena: Saif
Scotching rumours of his marriage to film actress Kareena Kapoor, Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan today said that such speculations would disturb his family.
Speaking to a television channel, Saif denied marrying Kareena and said that at this point of time both of them were more interested in concentrating on their careers than tying the nuptial knot and that such news was disturbing him and his family.
"The news (about his marriage to Kareena) is completely untrue. We are not married, engaged or living together. I am not sure where the news is coming from but it is upsetting me and my family," he said.
Stories of Saif's marriage to the star have been doing the rounds for a last few days.
Besides, a newspaper in Mumbai also put out a story that both secretly tied the knot, away from the prying eyes of the media.
However, Saif, when asked about their marriage plans, said, "that is a private thing. At this point of time there is no time to think of it."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Gal Gadot and her husband Jaron Varsano are expecting their third child together. The Wonder Woman actor posted a cute family picture to make the announcement.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.
- Deepika Padukone, in her new Instagram post, talked about her daily routine. She also revealed whether she '(plans) a lot'. Watch the video here.
- Arshi Khan has said that Salman Khan introduced her to Iulia Vantur at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party, and said that he wants her to learn Urdu.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.