Pitt's brother wants Brangelina to split?
Pitt-Jolie have reportedly struggled during the last 12 months of their five-year relationship and the actor's brother Doug, 41, visited him in New York over Christmas urging him to pull the plug on the relationship because it was making his family unhappy, the Sun reported online.
"It's no secret they have been in a pretty loveless relationship for about a year. They barely spend time together and when they do it is very fraught. They want different things from life," a source said.
"Brad's family are being more vocal with their doubts over the relationship. The only thing they still have in common is their kids. That's keeping them together at the moment," the source added.
Pitt and Jolie fell for each other while shooting Mr and Mrs Smith in 2004 where they played a warring couple on screen while the actor was still married to Jennifer Aniston, whom he divorced in 2005 to be with the Changeling star.
Pitt, 45 recently spent the weekend taking part in George Clooney's Haiti telethon, while 34-year-old Angelina was doing a photoshoot for Vanity Fair magazine. Earlier, it was reported that the couple has signed a 205 million pound split deal after meeting a top divorce lawyer.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.