Salman Khan: the most eligible bachelor?
He’s been Bollywood’s most eligible bachelor for over two decades. At 47, Salman Khan still sees his fair share of link-ups, the latest one being his alleged relationship with Romanian television actor Iulia Vantur. And if rumours are anything to go by, Salman is apparently all set to tie the knot with Iulia this year.
But this isn’t the first time that speculation about the actor’s marriage have surfaced. Back in the late ’80s when Salman was supposedly dating former beauty queen Sangeeta Bijlani, similar rumours were floating around.
In the ’90s, the actor was allegedly going to tie the knot with his then-girlfriend of five years, model-turned-actor Somy Ali. After a long gap, when he allegedly found love in actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, similar stories about his wedding started doing the rounds.
The latest serious relationship that Salman was reportedly involved in was with actor Katrina Kaif. But considering none of these reported relationships ever resulted in marriage, we aren’t sure of what to make of the current buzz about him getting hitched.
The other alleged link-ups
She made an appearance with Salman in Wanted (2007) and went on to feature as a contestant on a reality show hosted by Salman. Rumours suggested they were more than just friends. Apparently, Salman even helped set up her fashion store in Netherlands.
In 2009, it was reported that German model Claudia Ciesla was responsible for the alleged Salman-Katrina break-up. However, the model went on record to say that she was never in a relationship with the actor.
After she starred in Bodyguard (2011), rumours were rife about an alleged link-up between her and Salman. It was reported that Salman tried to get her an entry into the reality show that he hosts.
Introduced to the film industry with Salman’s 2010 film Veer, Zareen grabbed eyeballs with her striking resemblance to Katrina. She was rumoured to be Salman’s girlfriend after his reported fallout with Katrina.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra presents a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.