Taylor Swift wants next boyfriend to be `bad boy`
Taylor Swift, who undoubtedly doesn’t like staying in relationships for too long, gave another fascinating insight into why she might be so unlucky in love along with confessing her obsession of finding herself a bad boy.
“There’s a really interesting charisma involved,” the Mirror quoted her as telling Parade magazine as its Christmas cover girl.
“They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don’t, they know how to look at you to say it all.
“I think every girl’s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore,” she said.
The 22-year-old singer is currently linked to dating Harry Styles but it sounds like she might fancy a different member of ‘One Direction’ - Zayn.
According to reports, Swift split from boyfriend Connor Kennedy before moving on to Styles.
She admits to struggling with ‘taking things slow’ when it comes to love.
“I don’t think there’s an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed,” she said.
“I either do or I don’t.
“I don’t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing.
“You don’t look before you leap, which is like, ‘Yay, this is awesome! Let’s not think twice!’’ And then you’re like, ‘We used to be flying. Now we’re falling. What’s happening?’” she said.
She has had quite an impressive list of ex-boyfriends in the past, including Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, John Mayer and Joe Jonas.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Director Sooni Taraporevala has clarified that her accusations of plagiarism against the creatives behind an apparel ad have nothing to do with Deepika Padukone, who was featured in it.
- Tiger Shroff is among the most successful young stars. In an old interview, he had explained why buying a house for his parents was his most heroic act, off the screen.
- Kangana Ranaut alleged that no architect is willing to restore her office in Mumbai after it was partially demolished by the BMC last year, as they are being threatened with cancellation of their licenses.