Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy introduce fans to son Aaravv with 'explosive' video. Watch
Actor Anita Hassanandani and her husband Rohit Reddy have finally revealed the first look pictures of their newborn son. The boy, named Aaravv by his parents, looks adorable in the first photos.
Anita and Rohit took to Instagram to share a video montage of the happy family. The first few frames showed Anita with a large bomb painted on her baby bump. As the bomb 'explodes', they are gifted their baby boy, sleeping in their arms.
"And our baby AARAVV has arrived," Anita wrote with her post. The couple's friends from the industry loaded the comments section with heart emojis and a lot of love.
Aaravv's name was inadvertently revealed by comedian Bharti Singh. The parents did not make the announcement themselves. Bharti shared a video of a hamper sent to her by Anita and Rohit, with a card that mentioned Aaravv's new Instagram page.
On the page, one can see that it has the baby's photo of his hands as the profile picture and both Anita and Rohit are following the page. There are no posts on the page yet.
Rohit and Anita welcomed Aaravv on February 9. Sharing a picture of the couple, Rohit wrote "Oh boy".
When she was pregnant, Anita had shared a video on Instagram, saying, “It just felt like the perfect timing. We have been together for 10 years, out of which we have been married for seven years. We were absolutely ready. We wanted to settle with a baby this year and it happened perfectly.”
Anita told Hindustan Times that she was ‘excited, thrilled, nervous’ about the pregnancy. Talking about their families’ reaction, she said, “They were all teary eyed, so amazed, and ecstatic. Something like this is always full of mixed emotions, they are very happy.”
Anita also opened up about how they kept the news hush-hush. “See, luckily or whatever, but because of the Covid situation, I didn’t have to step out, so nobody has seen me. I was literally locked inside the house, that made it slightly easier. It is difficult of course, keeping this news, but we managed and also realised that we are good at it,” she laughed.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.