Bigg Boss 14 contestant Rubina Dilaik’s then-and-now photo goes viral. See it here
Rubina Dilaik, who is one of the top contenders to win the Bigg Boss 14 trophy, won two pageants before she began her acting career. She won Miss Shimla in 2006 and two years later, in 2008, she won Miss North India. A then-and-now picture of her is going viral on social media.
It is a collage of a picture of Rubina from her pageant days and the other is from the Bigg Boss 14 premiere. Fans were surprised to see her transformation.
Rubina is participating in Bigg Boss 14 with her husband Abhinav Shukla. She has been open about their marital problems, and revealed on the show that they were on the brink of a divorce before entering.
“Humne ek dusre ko November tak ka time diya tha (We had given each other time till November). We were about to get divorced. Agar yaha dono saath nahi aate, toh shayad saath bhi na reh paate (If we hadn’t come here, we might not have been together),” she said, before bursting into tears. They have also clashed on the show several times.
Rubina has acted in shows such as Chotti Bahu, Jeannie Aur Juju and Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. In an earlier interview with radio host Siddharth Kannan, she said that there was a time when she wanted to enter the film industry but dropped the idea after an unpleasant experience with a director.
Without naming the director, whom she called a ‘pretty big name’ in the film industry, Rubina said he was offended that she had not watched his earlier work. “Really? You don’t know the work I have done? I just feel like farting on your face,” he told her. She was shocked but he just started laughing at his own remark.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.