Kapil Sharma makes Jaya Prada blush on The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Other MPs must have been like aaye haaye'
Comedian Kapil Sharma never wastes any opportunity to make his female guests blush. On Sunday's episode of his show The Kapil Sharma Show, he invited actors and politicians Raj Babbar and Jaya Prada, cracking some hilarious jokes.
In a promo shared by Kapil on Sunday evening, he is seen making Jaya laugh with a joke about how other Members of Parliament must have reacted on seeing her for the first time. "I was thinking about this, the first time you must have entered the Parliament, for once every MP must have turned around, said 'Aaye haaye'," he said as Jaya cracked up. Reacting to his joke, Archana Puran Singh said, "Not everyone is like you Kapil." However, Kapil had the perfect retort to that as well. "To tell you the truth, everyone is indeed like me," he said.
In another video, he is seen showering Jaya with more compliments. He said how her competitors must want to leave their own political parties just to join her and vote in her favour. Jaya said that she wished it were true.
When he asked Raj for his reaction, he said, "Actually, I was with her but she threw me out."
Kapil has signed a new series with Netflix. Making an announcement recently, he wrote, “Don’t believe the rumours guys, only believe me. I’m coming on @NetflixIndia soon Star-struck. this is the auspicious news .” The accompanying video showed Kapil, dressed up in a tee, denims and a leather jacket, set to record the announcement video.
In the video, he was seen struggling to pronounce the word ‘auspicious’. Despite his multiple attempts, he fails to correctly pronounce the word and that’s when the director suggests that he should instead record the video in Hindi. A relieved Kapil says, “Really? Well, anyway, I was almost prepared with English. But that’s okay. If Netflix themselves are so Indian, what’s the need for me to forcefully speak in English? So I will be coming on your TV, laptops and phones, that is on Netflix. This was the auspicious news.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.