Aditi Rao Hydari does quarantine fashion right, ‘chappals make a grand entry’ with chic look for virtual event
Proving to be an epitome of beauty and grace, Padmaavat star Aditi Rao Hydari did quarantine fashion right this week as she geared up to attend a virtual event at her sartorial best. However, like the most of us on Zoom calls all throughout work from home, Aditi too slipped on a pair of chappals while she took the glam look a notch higher with the rest of her chic attire.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Aditi shared a picture featuring her full classy look. Donning a white crisp shirt tucked inside a pair of high waist distressed denim jeans, both from the Spanish fast fashion brand Zara, the actor teamed it with a pair of brown leather handcrafted Kohlapuri footwear by Indian fashion label Aprajita Toor.
Accessorising her look with a pair of gold earrings, a wristwatch and a delicately layered golden neckpiece from the Swedish brand, H&M, the diva left her beautiful tresses open in her signature mid-parted hairstyle. Opting for minimalistic makeup, Aditi wore a dab of luscious pink lipstick and mascara laden eyelashes.
Styled by Sanam Ratansi, Aditi shared in the caption, “Oopar shervani neeche pareshaani... #virtuallife Heels? Whaa? when @sanamratansi isn’t looking, the chappals make a grand entry @aprajitatoorofficial (sic).”
Aditi is the brand ambassador for L’Oréal Paris, India which recently launched an initiative to fight street harassment. It offers training free of cost to people who witnesses harassment and schools them on how to take action to defuse such situations and make public spaces safer.
Aditi was seen promoting the training that involves a ‘5Ds method’ which includes distracting, delay, delegate, document and direct. “Distract and Delay methods worked very well with me as distract requires the creativity to interrupt an incident by asking the time or pretending to be lost. I found it to be effective and timely. I also like the concept of delay where you be a friend and comfort the harassed person after the incident and acknowledge that the behaviour was wrong. It is so important for the victim to know that they are not overreacting and what happened to them was wrong,” Aditi had shared at the event.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Gauahar Khan has been sharing snippets from her honeymoon in Udaipur with hubby Zaid Darbar. However, her fans cannot help but swoon over the stunning outfits that the actor wore on her trip. Her latest images wearing a makhmal suit has been making headlines and we are taking notes.
- Telugu star Ram Pothineni shows how to break the monotony of menswear when it comes to ethnic style. The actor was seen promoting his latest release, Red, in designer Kunal Rawal's purple potted flower kurta
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.