Aditi Rao Hydari in an Aztec tie up crop-top and denims make us absolutely love the flirty feminine vibes
Setting the mercury soaring again with her hot glamorous looks is Padmaavat actor Aditi Rao Hydari and this time with her sultry boho-chic look. After nailing some sartorial festive looks that were hands down fashion inspiration this week, Aditi was recently seen stepping up casual glam by channeling bohemian vibes and we are totally digging for the flirty feminine vibes it sent across.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Aditi’s stylist Sanam Ratansi gave a sneak peek of the diva’s ravishing look and fashionistas can’t keep calm. The pictures featured Aditi in a chic and unconventionally stunning orange and blue Aztec printed tie-front crop top, teamed with a pair of high waist blue mom jeans.
The vintage boho style top featured bubble sleeve wrap. To add to the oomph factor of the look, Aditi completed the attire with a pair of blue heels.
She accessorised her look with a delicate gold star necklace to resemble the perfect dreamy gypsy girl as she struck sensuous poses for the camera. Leaving her mid-parted hair open, Aditi wore a dab of crimson lipstick and minimalistic makeup with mascara-laden eyelashes and on-fleek eyebrows.
Check out Aditi’s boho fashion here:
Recently seen in Amazon Prime’s Telugu serial killer thriller V, Aditi will next be seen in choreographer Brinda’s directorial debut, Hey Sinamika, which will also star South sensations Dulquer Salmaan and Kajal Aggarwal. Meanwhile, Aditi has been shooting for an untitled film opposite actor John Abraham which will also star Arjun Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh and Neena Gupta.
In her kitty, Aditi also has Ajay Bhupathi’s Telugu film, Maha Samudram, where she will be playing the leading lady opposite Siddharth and Sharwanand. This will be Aditi’s first film with Siddharth and Sharwanand.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.