Aditi Rao Hydari in red organza silk saree is our fashion hero of the week for refreshing festive inspo
Always the one to leave us smitten with her sartorial elegance and effortlessly royal looks, Aditi Rao Hydari once again made heads turn as she refined timeless beauty this festive and wedding season in a red organza silk saree. Turning out to be our fashion hero of the week, the Padmaavat actor’s refreshing festive inspo looked smart and sophisticated and was all we needed to brush aside the winter gloom.
In the pictures that have now gone viral, Aditi can be seen channeling her desi vibes as she stunned in the six yards of elegance. Donning Raw Mango’s ‘Hazari’ organza silk saree in red colour, the Bollywood actor teamed it with ‘Bilal’ multi-coloured Varanasi silk blouse that is inspired by the stripes seen in ‘Jamawar’ shawls.
The red saree featured small floral butis embroidered through the intricate form of ‘Aari’ and ‘Zardozi’. Accessorising her look with Kishandas & Co.’s heritage jewels, Aditi was seen wearing a pair of kundan earrings and a kundan neckpiece, both studded with uncut diamonds, polkis and emeralds.
Pulling back her mid-parted sleek tresses in a low bun adorned with red roses, Aditi wore a nude lipstick, rosy blushed cheeks, mascara-laden eyelashes and filled-in eyebrows. She completed the elegant ethnic look with a tiny black bindi and we cannot take our eyes off the fashionista while we wait to recreate the look.
As always, Aditi was styled by Sanam Ratansi. With her classy looks, Aditi has often proven to be an epitome of beauty and grace, be it in easy going boho-chic looks, royal satin silk garments or festive ghararas and other ethnic ensembles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aditi Rao Hydari sets mercury soaring with her sizzling look in a white gathered top with smock detail and a pair of carpet print pants that are ravishing enough to make fashionistas’ jaws drop in awe this weekday
- ‘Ready Shetty Go’: Shilpa Shetty Kundra dolls up in a handcrafted red and white Bandhani shirt and skirt on Women’s Day 2021 to shoot for another episode of Super Dancer Chapter 4 and fans can’t stop swooning over her outfit of the day
- Janhvi Kapoor and Kriti Sanon were spotted during their casual day outs in Mumbai. Both the actors opted to wear similar outfits which included a basic top teamed with a pair of distressed denims. That is not all, they even went for similar accessories and were seen wearing black footwear and carrying tote bags. We are a fan of this casual look as well. What about you?
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.