Ananya Panday makes heads turn at Siddhant Chautvedi’s Diwali party in a red spaghetti strap dress
Ditching ethnic to slay in a voguish red ensemble, Ananya Panday lifted the festive spirits this Diwali with her fiery look at Siddhant Chautvedi’s Diwali party. Setting the mercury soaring, Ananya stepped out in a red boho chic maxi with a thigh-slit for Siddhant’s Diwali bash at his Santacruz residence in Mumbai and the Internet was on fire.
A flood of pictures, from her photoshoot before the party, have taken the Internet by storm and the fashion police cannot keep calm. The pictures feature Ananya in a red spaghetti strap dress with an abstract floral print and multicoloured drape at the top while the bottom half of the dress sported stripe print and on the asymmetric skirt with hand micro-pleating.
Apart from the abstract patterns and mirror-work embellishments, the floor-length dress featured a bold neckline which added to the oomph factor. Leaving her luscious shoulder-length tresses open in side-parted hairstyle, Ananya accessorised her look with a pair of silver jhumkis.
Wearing a dab of red lipgloss, the Khaali Peeli star opted for minimalist makeup with mascara-laden eyelashes and on-fleek eyebrows. Ananya completed the look with a pair of black stilettos.
Check out Ananya’s pictures here:
Ahead of Diwali, PM Modi had given a call for citizens to go vocal for local on the festival of lights which made the actors opt for outfits from Indian fashion labels. Ananya’s ravishing ensemble is credited to the Indian fashion house Saaksha & Kinni.
The diva was styled by Ami Patel and Sanjay Kumar and her silver jhumkis were from Indian brand, Amrapali. Siddhant’s Diwali bash was also attended by actors Deepika Padukone and Ishaan Khatter, all of whom will be seen sharing the screen space in Shakun Batra’s next, along with Ananya.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- One of Priyanka Chopra's Work From Home looks garnered more attention than the rest. Her fans loved her dark copper coloured formal blouse which she accessorised with statement gold jewellery.
- For a recent photoshoot, Alaya F donned a gorgeous abstract print co-ord set and looked absolutely breathtaking in it. The actor added her own touch to the outfit by the way she styled it, we are taking notes.
- Silver kaliras and an off-white lehenga is what fashion designer Natasha Dalal opted to wear on her wedding day. The groom Varun Dhawan also twinned with his childhood sweetheart and wore a sherwani in the same colour. The couple of the hour looked like royalty on their special day.
- Watch: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja spills the beans on her 3 favourite hair care products for the times she wants to be 'romantic' or when she opts to be 'less fancy' in this ‘Vanity Vignettes’ video
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage