Madhuri Dixit wore the most gorgeous sarees, anarkalis for Bucket List promotions
Madhuri Dixit Nene’s fashion, while she promoted her film Bucket List, was always on point. Feminine, but not frilly; classic, but not outdated; sexy, but not risqué. Ahead, 10 Madhuri-inspired ethnic Indian looks you can copy today.Updated: May 28, 2018 08:54 IST
Have you ever seen Madhuri Dixit Nene look anything besides amazing?
Probably not. For close to 30 years, the actor has wowed crowds on and off screen. Madhuri has had a lot of projects to promote of late, and she’s been taking advantage of those promotions to remind us that she has some style tricks up her sleeve, too.
Her Bucket List film promotions, for instance, may have come to an end with the film’s May 24 release, but that doesn’t mean we’re not still convinced that Madhuri is having a style renaissance. The actor stunned us, look after look — not only because she wore magnificent sarees and anarkalis straight out of our dreams, but because she did so with more grace and humility than we’ve ever seen.
We’re also fans of Madhuri’s effortless and noteworthy go-to beauty looks. She is never overdone. Her dark brown tresses normally lay past her shoulders, allowing her lipstick to standout. She normally goes for a pink or red lip, elevating her simplistic approach to make-up.
Today, we’re taking a look back at all the times Madhuri was on point, while promoting her debut Marathi film, Bucket List. If your upcoming schedule includes a wedding or family get-togethers, the looks below are sure to inspire you. And no, there’s not a single western dress in sight, but you’ll find tons of pastels, embellishments, and Instagram-worthy ensembles that will take your breath away.
Check out Madhuri’s most-notable looks from Bucket List promotions below:
1. Madhuri in a light grey belted anarkali & ruffle dupatta from Ritika Mirchandani and Farah Khan earrings
2. In Label : Anushree’s rose tulip maxi and blush pink jacket
3. In an ivory anarkali and palazzo set from Punit Balana’s new summer line, Ruhaniya, Minerali Store neckpiece and earrings and ring from Azotiique
4. In a sage green mukaish and chikankari ensemble from Anjul Bhandari and jhumkas from Curio Cottage
5. In an ivory and gold saree and emerald diamond earrings by Amrapali Jewels
6. In a silk saree featuring lace, pearl and beadwork from JADE by Monica and Karishma, ring from Anmol and kundan choker from Mahesh Notandass
7. In a handcrafted midnight blue saree from Shyamal & Bhumika and Zoya jewellery
8. In a printed Anita Dongre anarkali and antique silver earrings from Lara Morakhia
9. In a handwoven black and gold Banarasi brocade saree from Anita Dongre
10. In an orange print dress and print jacket from Anoli Shah and pearl earrings from Apala by Sumit
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: May 28, 2018 08:53 IST