Masaba Gupta’s perfect holiday look in a long draped dress makes Neena Gupta go ‘wow’
Elevating everyday wear, Indian fashion designer and Netflix crush Masaba Gupta recently showed fashionistas how to make a versatile addition to their warm-weather wardrobe with a long draped dress that promises relaxed fit. While we continue to soak in the New Year vibe, Masaba aced the perfect holiday look in the reflection dress from her eponymous label, House of Masaba and actors Neena Gupta and Tahira Kashyap could not hold back from gushing.
Taking to her social media handle, Masaba shared pictures from a recent photoshoot where she can be seen donning the black and ivory dress that attains exemplary perfection of style. Featuring a thigh-high slit, the dress came with full sleeves and a shirt collar to add to its appeal.
Accessorising her look with a pair of reflector shades, Masaba pulled back her curly tresses with an off-white bandana with black prints. Completing her look with a pair of mustard pointed heels, Masaba opted for minimalistic makeup to let the ensemble do the maximum talking this holiday season.
She captioned the pictures, “Always preferred things in black & white (sic).” Quick to respond, mommy Neena gushed, “Wow” while Tahira dropped a fire emoji in the comments section as the pictures went viral.
Tailored to sartorial perfection, the dress assured a soft and soothing touch against the skin and was made from crepe fabric. It originally cost Rs 9,999 on the House of Masaba’s website.
Though Masaba opted to go sans jewellery, the dress can be paired with danglers to ace the perfect holiday look. When are you going to recreate this look next?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nora Fatehi recently shared a beautiful black and white image of herself looking like a dream in a pearl bustier designed for her by the duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
- Malaika Arora has been telling us the correct way to rock a comfy outfit with panache for the longest time now and her latest pictures that are from an impromptu shoot in her balcony featuring a maxi dress are giving us all the inspiration that we need.
- Sara Ali Khan is currently soaking in the sun and enjoying delicious meals with her family in the Maldives. The actor is also serving us some major beachwear goals with her pictures.
- From the moment she arrived in Washington DC to the closing ceremony of the Inauguration Day, FLOTUS Dr Jill Biden has been making sartorial statements which are also slyly giving out some important messages.
- During the recent Ask Me Anything session on Instagram, Deepika Padukone wore some of the most impeccable casual looks which inspired us to up our sartorial game as well.
- For her swearing-in ceremony, the first female Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris made a statement in her purple monotone attire that was made by a black queer designer.