Nimrat Kaur looks breathtaking beautiful in Rs 45k mint silk lehenga, flaunts Banarasi craft
If you are looking to slay in a traditional wear this wedding season with sizzling touches of contemporary and bespoke, seasrch no further as Nimrat Kaur seals the deal with her Dhanteras 2020 look. The Lunchbox star’s throwback pictures in a sultry silk lehenga has become the apple of fashionistas’ eyes this wedding season and we too can’t stop drooling over the Banarasi craft that it flaunts.
In the pictures that have resurfaced on the Internet, Nimrat can be seen donning a handwoven mint silk lehenga teamed with a cropped blouse sporting straps and a plunging neckline. Dolled up to shoot for an endorsement, Nimrat teamed her look with a printed silk dupatta that sported Banarasi Kadwa craft.
Leaving her soft curls open in side-parted hairstyle, the Airlift actor accessorised her look with a pair of statement gold earrings, a gold neckpiece and a gold bangle in each hand. Wearing a dab of luscious pink lipstick, Nimrat opted for highlighted cheeks, kohl-lined eyes and mascara-laden eyelashes.
Looking breathtaking beautiful, Nimrat struck elegant poses for the camera and we can’t help but take fashion cues from the diva’s smoking hot look.
Nimrat’s Indian wear is credited to the Indian fashion label, Ekaya Banaras that boasts of finest works of Banarasi art from the Indian craftsman’s repertoire and asserts the traditional textile’s place in fashion’s luxury platform. The lehenga set originally costs Rs 44,975 on their designer website.
The timeless lehenga set is from Ekaya’s ‘Heavenly Creatures’ collection and we can’t wait to create this fashionable look this wedding season.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.