Nimrat Kaur looks breathtaking beautiful in Rs 45k mint silk lehenga, flaunts Banarasi craft
If you are looking to slay in a traditional wear this wedding season with sizzling touches of contemporary and bespoke, seasrch no further as Nimrat Kaur seals the deal with her Dhanteras 2020 look. The Lunchbox star’s throwback pictures in a sultry silk lehenga has become the apple of fashionistas’ eyes this wedding season and we too can’t stop drooling over the Banarasi craft that it flaunts.
In the pictures that have resurfaced on the Internet, Nimrat can be seen donning a handwoven mint silk lehenga teamed with a cropped blouse sporting straps and a plunging neckline. Dolled up to shoot for an endorsement, Nimrat teamed her look with a printed silk dupatta that sported Banarasi Kadwa craft.
Leaving her soft curls open in side-parted hairstyle, the Airlift actor accessorised her look with a pair of statement gold earrings, a gold neckpiece and a gold bangle in each hand. Wearing a dab of luscious pink lipstick, Nimrat opted for highlighted cheeks, kohl-lined eyes and mascara-laden eyelashes.
Looking breathtaking beautiful, Nimrat struck elegant poses for the camera and we can’t help but take fashion cues from the diva’s smoking hot look.
Nimrat’s Indian wear is credited to the Indian fashion label, Ekaya Banaras that boasts of finest works of Banarasi art from the Indian craftsman’s repertoire and asserts the traditional textile’s place in fashion’s luxury platform. The lehenga set originally costs Rs 44,975 on their designer website.
The timeless lehenga set is from Ekaya’s ‘Heavenly Creatures’ collection and we can’t wait to create this fashionable look this wedding season.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.