Radhika Merchant’s stunning Sabyasachi lehenga at Isha Ambani wedding looks fit for a princess
Isha Ambani made her own statement amidst a series iconic celebrity brides, when she married businessman Anand Piramal on December 12 at Antilia, the Ambani’s luxurious family home in Mumbai. Unlike actors Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, who opted for red Sabyasachi lehengas for their weddings on December 2 and November 15, respectively, the Ambani heiress opted for an ivory and gold Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga. If you thought Isha Ambani’s wedding lehenga was breathtaking, wait until you see the stunning lehenga Radhika Merchant wore at the Ambani wedding. Radhika Merchant — who is Isha’s younger brother Anant Ambani’s rumoured girlfriend — wore a princess-y lehenga by fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee for the Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal wedding. On Saturday, fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee shared photos of Radhika Merchant, where her wedding lehenga can be seen in all its glory. Take a look:
Radhika Merchant went for a classy Sabyasachi lehenga for Isha Ambani’s wedding — no need to upstage the bride, right? Like Shloka Mehta — the fiancé of Akash Ambani, who is the eldest son of India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani — Radhika proved to be a stylish wedding guest at the high-profile Ambani wedding. Radhika Merchant looked flawlessly elegant in the billowing princess-inspired lehenga paired with a coordinating choli that dripped in embellishments and net dupatta. Adorned with chiffon appliqués, the hand-embroidered mint green tulle lehenga featured a plethora of crystal, silver glass beads and sequins.
Radhika Merchant’s wedding look was accessorised with a magnificent heritage choker featuring uncut diamonds and emeralds, a pair of statement earrings and maangtika, which helped Radhika Merchant look like royalty. Her wedding look is perfected with barely-there make-up and hair worn in elegant soft curls. Radhika Merchant’s romantic Sabyasachi lehenga is as beautiful as Ambani bride-to-be Shloka Mehta’s wedding lehenga, which was nothing short of regal. Take a look at the Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga Shloka Mehta wore at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal’s wedding:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.