Anushka Sharma goes for indoor jog in last stretch of pregnancy, does cardio workout on treadmill
Even the cold and rainy weather could not deter mommy-to-be Anushka Sharma’s fitness routine as the diva turned to indoor jog on a treadmill, so as to remain healthy in her last stretch of pregnancy. While the storks are getting ready to visit Anushka and cricketer-husband Virat Kohli next month, the diva is setting fitness goals for all pregnant ladies with her latest cardio workout on the treadmill.
Taking to her social media handle, the actor shared a boomerang video which gave a glimpse of her intense workout session. Donning a casual white tee that flaunted her baby bump well, Anushka teamed it with a pair of black Yoga pants and completed her athleisure look with a pair of grey running shoes.
Pulling back her hair in half clutch to keep her tresses off her face, the diva was seen flashing a radiant smile for the camera and her pregnancy glow was unmissable. The mirror in the backdrop reflected a gym setting as Anushka ditched captioning the video for more details.
However, expecting mommies need to keep safety in mind if opting for cardio workout during their pregnancy days and not push beyond comfortable limits. While staying active during your pregnancy can boost your energy, it is important that you accommodate a few pregnancy-specific modifications in your running routine after discussing it with your obstetrician or other healthcare experts, to keep your baby safe.
If your healthcare team gives a green signal to your running routine, stick to level terrain or a treadmill to perceive the exertion scale. Hold onto the railing of the treadmill to avoid any missteps but do not grasp it and keep up with the belt on the treadmill.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a glimpse of himself sweating it hard in the gym in order to earn his weekend cheat meal. We can say that the clip is inspiring us to start our Sunday with a fitness session as well.
- Being high in fiber and sugar content, dates or khajur often leave people speculating about whether they should be consumed after soaking over night or raw or on empty stomach or before going to bed. Read on to know when is the best and worst time to eat dates
- Katrina Kaif recently hosted an Ask Me Anything session on Instagram and shared never seen before images and videos with her fans. She also posted about her healthy breakfast and intense fitness routine.
- Aditi Rao Hydari shows you how to do weight training without actually using weights in her latest fitness clip. Saying that this video is hilarious would be an understatement.
- A study done in the USA showed that wearing masks can actually curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. However, dining at restaurants, both in open area and inside, can increase the number of Covid-19 cases and deaths.