Tiger Shroff’s double backflip will instantly push you to amp up your fitness goals | Watch
As we miss breathing in free air sans a face mask, Tiger Shroff misses staying up there for a little bit longer. Standing on the ground is so ordinary or so the Baaghi 3 star made us believe as he aced double somersaults with uncanny ease and higher up in the air than usual.
While we are sure that the 30-year-old has no bones in his body, since the somersault looked too flexible to be real, the fitness enthusiasts are busy amping up their goals as the video went viral across social media handles. Donning a grey cut-sleeves T-shirt teamed with a pair of black track pants, the Bollywood hunk was seen nailing a backflip, landing on his hands and curving mid-air into another somersault backwards, this time without touching the mat he was practicing on.
Flaunting his aerial skills, Tiger captioned the video, “Wish I could stay a little while longer up there (sic)” and punctuated it with an angry and crying face emojis.
Check out Tiger’s latest somersault video here:
Raising the bar of fitness goals a notch higher, the actor has been regularly sharing videos of his innovative backbends, speedy somersaults and even flying kicks, all of which have brushed aside our quarantine blues these past months. Take a look at some of such videos here:
On the professional front, Tiger recently unveiled a power-packed poster of his forthcoming action-thriller Ganapath, in which he plays the titular role. Directed by Vikas Bahl, the action franchise’s first part will be set in a post-pandemic, dystopian world. The film will be bankrolled by Vashu Bhagnani, Vikas Bahl, Deepshikha Deshmukh and Jackky Bhagnani.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tiger Shroff took to Instagram and shared an awe-generating video of himself nailing a flying kick in his gym while holding the Indian Flag in his hand.
- Fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora makes sure that every week she shares a new Yoga asana with her followers and inspire them to exercise. This week the actor talked about the benefits and steps of the Bridge Pose.
- A new study done by the researchers of Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer and MedStar Washington Hospital Center shows that men who suffer from breast cancer might be more susceptible to cardiovascular diseases.
- According to a new research, afternoon naps might help improve locational awareness, verbal fluency, and working memory.
- Watch: Karishma Tanna packs impressive punches during kickboxing workout at gym on Monday. This fitness exercise is great for those looking to whip into shape in no time
- Looking for exercises that could help you row out of stress and other body issues? Search no further as Shilpa Shetty Kundra shows us how to do it by taking us through the step-by-step process of nailing Yoga’s Naukasana or boat pose in this fitness video | Benefits inside
- Tisca Chopra’s fitness goals for 2021 include working on her core strength. As she gives a glimpse of her workout on a pilates reformer, we list out its health benefits which will surely push you to give it a try too