300: Rise of an Empire is a hit
The 300 sequel Rise of an Empire has topped the weekend box office in the US with $45.1 dollars and $87.8 million internationally in its first weekend.hollywood Updated: Mar 10, 2014 18:07 IST
The 300 sequel Rise of an Empire has topped the weekend box office with $45.1 million and $87.8 million internationally in its first weekend.
Animated film Mr Peabody & Sherman opened in second with 32.5 million dollars, followed by Liam Neeson starrer Non-Stop, which garnered 15.4 million dollars in its second weekend, Fox News reported.
The top earners of the weekend box office are:
1. 300: Rise of an Empire with $45.1 million ($87.8 million international).
2. Mr. Peabody & Sherman with $32.5 million.
3. Non-Stop with $15.4 million.
4. The Lego Movie with $11 million.
5. Son of God with $10 million.
6. The Monuments Men with $3.1 million.
7. Days to Kill with $3.1 million.
8. Frozen with $3 million.
9. 12 Years a Slave with$2.2 million.
10. Ride Along with $2 million.