PM Modi Nashik rally Highlights | ‘All Indians must embrace Kashmiris, make Valley paradise again’, says PM
PM Modi in Nashik Highlights : In his address, the PM spoke about issues ranging from India’s security, the first 100 days of the central government and the decision to revoke Article 370.Updated: Sep 19, 2019 15:12 IST
PM Narendra Modi is addressing a public rally in Nashik, Maharashtra, on Thursday afternoon.
Here are the highlights of the PM’s address:
- Recalling his visit to Maharashtra’s Dindori in April before the Lok Sabha polls, PM Modi said the huge crowds at Nashik have broken the record of the numbers back then . People have come to bless Devendra Fadnavis.
- The people of Maharashtra have made up their minds to bless those who will work as per expectations.
- Maharashtra should have progressed at a certain speed but the people became victims of political instability.
- Want to congratulate Fadnavis government for the work it has done.
- For the first time in 60 years, a government came back with such a big mandate.
- Farmers of the state have benefited in the last five years
- The government at Centre has completed 100 days ...work done in 100 days is before the nation. There is promise, performance and delivery .
- We promised to strengthen our armed forces. We inducted two helicopters in the recent days and very soon Rafale jets will be inducted in IAF.
- Our government is fulfilling all its promises. Our army in 2009 had asked for over one lakh bullet-proof jackets. The Congress government of the day did not pay heed to that demand. But when the NDA government came to power, we started the process of procuring bullet-proof jackets. We not only provided the jackets to them but now India has joined the nations which manufacture bullet-proof jackets of world standard and we are exporting these to over 100 countries.
- We had promised new efforts to solve the problems of Jammu and Kashmir and Leh. I can say now that process has started. Our decision on J&K is for India’s unity, to rid people of separatism and corruption.
- All Indians are determined to once again make Kashmir a paradise. The problems suffered by Kashmiris for 40 years due to wrong policies of the previous governments, it’s time to rid them of those problems.
- People of J&K want development, new job opportunities. We have to hug each Kashmiri, create a new paradise there.
- The campaign to rid India of single-use plastic by 2022 is progressing at a fast pace.
- The BJP governments gave the double engine of development to the people of Maharashtra.
- I have noticed that some people have been speaking all kinds of things about Ram Janmabhoomi matter. When the case is in Supreme Court, I am surprised that people are interfering in the matter. We should have faith in the SC and in the country’s justice system.
First Published: Sep 19, 2019 14:27 IST