Five chemical godowns gutted by fire in Hyderabad
A major fire broke out at five chemical godowns in Hyderabad’s Dhulapalli area on Saturday evening.india Updated: Jun 04, 2016 21:41 IST
A major fire broke out at five chemical godowns in Hyderabad’s Dhulapalli area on Saturday evening. Around five fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.
A spark in the exhaust pipe of one of the godowns is said to be the main cause behind the inferno.
The godowns have drums filled with Methyl Dichloride, which is making it difficult for the fire fighters to bring flames under control.
No causalities have been reported so far. Further details are awaited.
First Published: Jun 04, 2016 21:39 IST