MP Election 2023: Winners from Nagada-Khachrod, Mahidpur, Tarana, Ghatiya, Ujjain North, Ujjain South, Badnagar, Alot
The Madhya Pradesh (MP) Legislative Assembly elections were held on 17 November 2023 to elect all 230 members of the Vidhan Sabha. The state saw a record voter turnout of 76.22%. Ujjain Lok Sabha Constituency consists of Nagada-Khachrod, Mahidpur, Tarana (SC), Ghatiya (SC), Ujjain North, Ujjain South, Badnagar, Alot (SC) assembly constituencies. The tenure of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly is scheduled to end on January 6, 2024....Read More
In the 2018 Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections, INC formed the government with Kamal Nath as chief minister. In March 2020, 22 INC MLAs, including Jyotiraditya Scindia, joined BJP. Kamal Nath resigned, and Shivraj Singh Chouhan of BJP became the new chief minister. Chouhan had previously served in the role from 2005 to 2018. Ashok Gehlot of Congress began his third term as the chief minister after the elections.
List of winners from Ujjain constituencies:
2018 Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly election results:
Keep a track of all the latest information coming in from Madhya Pradesh with Hindustan Times.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Congress's Mahesh Parmar emerges victorious in Tarana
INC's Mahesh Parmar secured victory in the Tarana constituency by defeating BJP's Tarachand Goyal with a vote margin of 2,183.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Chintamani Malviya of BJP secured victory in Alot
Chintamani Malviya, the BJP candidate, solidified his victory in the Alot constituency by defeating Independent candidate Premchandra Guddu with a vote margin of 68,884.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Jitendra Uday Singh Pandya wins in Badnagar
Jitendra Uday Singh Pandya of the Bharatiya Janata Party emerges victorious in Badnagar, securing a convincing lead with a margin of 4040 votes, defeating INC's Murli Morwal.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: What helped BJP trounce Congress in Madhya Pradesh
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is poised to regain control, with the Congress trailing with fewer than 70 seats out of the state's 230 at the moment. Here, we explore five pivotal factors that contributed to the BJP's resurgence.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Who is winning?
As per trends reported by the Election Commission, the BJP is leading in 164 out of 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh, while the Congress is ahead in 64 seats.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Kamal Nath leading by a margin of 15,623 votes after the ninth round of counting
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Which star candidates are leading and where ?
- BJP's Srikant Chaturvedi is leading in Maihar, currently represented in the assembly by Samajwadi Party leader-turned-BJP member Narayan Tripathi.
- BJP's Vishwamitra Pathak is leading in Sihawal, which has been a traditional seat of current MLA Kamleshwar Patel's family.
- Ajay Arjun Singh, son of former Congress chief minister and ex-Union minister late Arjun Singh, is leading in Churhat, a traditional family seat for a long period.
- Digvijaya Singh's son and former minister Jaivardhan Singh is trailing from Raghogarh against BJP's Hirendra Singh Banti Banna.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Mahesh Parmar surges ahead, leading the race in Tarana
Mahesh Parmar from Indian National Congress (INC) has taken a lead in Tarana, surpassing Bharatiya Janta Party's Tarachand Goyal.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Bahadur Singh Chauhan takes lead in Mahidpur
Bahadur Singh Chauhan from Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has taken a lead in Mahidpur leaving behind the Indian National Congress (INC) candidate Dinesh Jain Boss.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023: Check all latest updates
- In the Agar constituency, Madhav Singh (Madhu Gehlot) from the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is leading with a margin of 1219 votes.
- Union Minister and BJP leader Jyotiraditya Scindia arrives at the residence of incumbent Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, in Bhopal as BJP moves towards a landslide win.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan paid heartfelt tributes to the victims of the Bhopal gas tragedy at the Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC).
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023 Live: BJP secures early lead
In Ujjain constituencies BJP takes leads in Nagada-Khachrod, Tarana (SC),Ghatiya (SC), Ujjain North, Badnagar and Alot (SC), signaling strong start in election race.
Madhya Pradesh Results 2023 Live: Voting has begun
Counting begins for all Ujjain constituencies- Nagada-Khachrod, Mahidpur, Tarana (SC), Ghatiya (SC), Ujjain North, Ujjain South, Badnagar and Alot (SC) assembly seats.