Ansal API to set up 2,500 acre mega township in Dadri
Ansal API has announced the setting up of a 2,500 acre integrated township involving a total project cost of Rs 13,000 crore in Dadri district adjoining Greater Noida in the national capital region.
The project, titled Megapolis, will house over five lakh people after completion. “We would fund the project through internal accruals, equity participation from developers and dedicated funds as well debt,” Ansal API chairman Sushil Ansal said.
Ansal said the company has set up a special purpose vehicle (SPV) and promoters would divest up to 40 per cent equity to investors in the SPV. “HDFC Asset Management Company has agreed to buy 8.5 per cent stake in the project with an investment of Rs 225 crore. We are also talking to developers in the Gulf region and private equity funds,” Ansal said.
The promoters have acquired 500 acres of land from farmers directly and expect to set up the entire land bank for the project in the next two years.“There will be plots ranging from 194 square yards to 1,200 square yards and there would be options of built-up as well vacant plots,” Ansal said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sangma said the mineral, weighing truckloads, which were dumped in a scattered manner, were being tallied.
- ‘Khukuri’ a brand of Nepalese cigarette has captured the market in the border areas of US Nagar, Champawat and Pithoragarh. Over 90% of smokers prefer to purchase and smoke this not due to taste but its cheap prices, said an official.
- In 2016, the Supreme Court had placed a ban on animal fights during religious and cultural festivals.
- Air quality had remained in the poor to very poor category since the beginning of January owing to low temperatures. On January 8, the AQI was the worst at 317 (very poor) for this year.
- For the first time, TMC’s youth unit president and chief minister Mamata Banerjee’s nephew Abhishek Banerjee stepped in to solve the crisis. He sent party spokesperson Kunal Ghosh to bring Roy to his office on Camac Street in south Kolkata and held a two-hour meeting on Friday.
- To meet Shah’s target of winning more than 200 of Bengal’s 294 assembly seats in 2021, the BJP has put together its biggest election machinery in the eastern state.
- More than 12,000 doses of the vaccine have reached Ladakh of which around 4,000 have been earmarked for armed forces personnel to protect them from Covid-19, the officials said speaking on condition of anonymity.
- MPW workers demand promotion and cadre-restructuring.
- Choudhury's comments came after the TMC had on Wednesday said the Congress and the Left should support Banerjee in her fight against the BJP, a suggestion rejected by the two parties.