Bollywood celebs share their V-day plans
From visiting cancer patients and holding special movie screenings to flirting and sipping wine, Bollywood stars have various interesting plans for Valentine's Day celebrations.
Aishwarya Rai: "I'll be attending the premiere of Jodhaa-Akbar in Delhi on Valentine's Day, but Abhishek will be with me. So no complaints."
Bipasha Basu: "We're going for a short trip to Cape Town. For the last three years on Valentine's Day John and I have been in different countries. I'm looking forward to this flash holiday.
Zayed Khan: "I proposed to Malaika on Valentine's Day five years ago. So it's a doubly special day for me. I think I'm going to try my hand at being chef and have a go at some fine wine that I've been saving up for us for a special day. We'll be at home since we don't want to leave our son Zidaan alone."
Koena Mitra: "Since I don't have anyone special in my life I'll do the usual things like watching a movie with my girlfriends, shopping till I drop and some harmless male-bashing with my girlie pals. And I may do some serious flirting. Is that allowed?"
Celina Jaitley: "Though I'm working on Valentine's Day, I have a special show for the day on MTV for single people. I'll watch it and have a good laugh. My Valentine wish is to find true love."
Imtiaz Ali: "There's a special screening of my 'Jab We Met' for young Delhi romantics. So it's a day of good business for me and this is as romantic as I can get. I want to keep making films that girls will adore on Valentine's Day."
Esha Deol: "It's an unromantic Valentine for me. I'm shooting an ad with my mum and sister. I want to give lots of love to all those who've given me love, lots of love to all my ex-boyfriends too. May God keep me single for as long as possible because I love my freedom."
Farhan Akhtar: "Since I'm shooting for 'Rock On' it'll be a very routine Valetine's Day for me. But the night gets exciting when I get to see an intensely romantic film - 'Jodhaa-Akbar'. I want to see Mumbaikars bring back the secular spirit of the city on this day."
Muzamil Ebrahim: "It's my mother's birthday on Valentine's Day so there'll definitely be lots of celebrations."
Dino Morea: "Since I have no love life I'll be doing some good for society. I'll be meeting cancer patients who are couples and helping one another through life. Then I'm off to Delhi for an event."
Divya Dutta: "I'm celebrating Valentine's Day with my favourite people on the sets of 'Dilli 6' in Jaipur and that includes my childhood crush Rishi Kapoor."
Amrita Rao: "I'm shooting all day and attending a birthday party in the evening."
Priyanka Chopra: "I don't believe you need a reason or a particular day to say you love someone. When you're in love every day is special."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The games in Gulmarg will see participation of 1200 athletes from 27 states and Union Territories (UTs) besides the armed forces personnel.
- Dantewada SP rubbished the allegations saying the deceased surrendered in front of the media and her interrogation report and statements of other Maoists showed clearly that she was working as a CNM member.
- The meeting which was held between the Director Generals of Military Operations of India and Pakistan also reviewed the current situation across the Line of Control (LoC) and other sectors ‘in a free, frank and cordial atmosphere’, the statement said.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- China has been carrying out rapid military-infra upgrade across the Upper Subansiri district in Arunachal Pradesh including at least three new bridges, troop sheds and a new 66-kilometre road