BSP accuses RMD Agrawal of misleading people
CITY UNIT president of the Bahujan Samaj Party Rajendra Jatav has accused Hindu Mahasabha MLA Dr RMD Agrawal of misguiding people. He said former chief minister and BSP leader Mayawati had never appreciated Dr Agrawal as he claimed.
Talking to mediapersons, Jatav said Mayawati government had taken the decision that medical colleges will be run by the State government instead of societies and alleged taht Samajwadi Party leaders were misleading people on the issue.
He said the BSP government had allocated funds for Dharmshala overbridge but other political parties were taking the credit for the bridge.
Priority to local talent
PRODUCER OF AK Creation AK Nasim said here that he was going to produce a telefilm on foetus problem entitled Where you are God. Earlier he has produced a telefilm based on AIDS. Talking to mediapersons he said local talent will be given priority in this film.
The film story is based on people of eastern UP where birth of a girl child was considered a bad omen.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A Reuters report quoting unnamed officials stated that at least 19 Myanmarese policemen have crossed over to the Indian side through border areas in Serchip and Champhai districts
- Those entering India can be granted refugee status, but they will be deported if the government decides against it
- The 50-odd pages document, anchored by the national security adviser’s office, is now awaiting the approval from the Prime Minister’s office before it is released.
- Delhi, which gave shots to 1,679 people per million population in the second phase till Wednesday night, was in the second spot, while Odisha (1,283 doses per million) was third
- The scenes that caused offence have since been deleted, and the makers as well as the OTT company have apologised.
- The medical fitness team of the Army tested close to 615 women SSC officers entitled for permanent commission, following the apex court judgment, on five counts: psychiatry, height, appendage (bone structure), physical and eye and ear.