Fire breaks out at Narad House in New Delhi
The cause of the fire is suspected to be short-circuit. There were no immediate reports on the number of people injured.india Updated: Nov 10, 2006 12:22 IST
Fire broke out at the Narad House on Kasturba Gandhi Marg early on Friday morning.
"The fire broke out at around 10.30 am and six fire-tenders have been sent. The cause of the fire is suspected to be a short circuit," said RC Sharma, chief fire officer.
He added that the exact cause of the accident would be investigated once the flames were doused.
First Published: Nov 10, 2006 12:22 IST