HT No Tv Day 2012 Food Festival contestindia Updated: Jan 19, 2012 03:09 IST
Terms and Conditions - HT No Tv Day 2012 Food Festival contest
Welcome to HT No Tv Day food festival organized by HT Media LTD ("HTML"). You must go through the following Terms and Conditions, which apply, to the Offer by participating in the Offer; you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions or any subsequent future amendments. HTML reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms and conditions at any point of time, without prior notice and you agree to be bound by such amendments or revisions.
1. The Offers will be valid on Jan 28th, 2012, HT No Tv Day.
2. Employees of HTML, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
3. To participate in the Offer the customer shall SMS FOOD to 542421. Premium SMS charges will be applicable and may differ for different subscribers/ service providers.
4. HTML is not liable if the message does not reach the 542421 interfaces at the time the message was sent. Only those entries, which are received by HTML, shall be considered for the Offer and HTML shall not be responsible for non-receipt, delay of any entry. HTML does not take any responsibility for any errors arising out of incorrect or incomplete entries. Moreover, HTML does not accept any liability for incorrect or incomplete entries. Proof of dispatch shall not be accepted as a proof of delivery.
5. The readers shall be sent their mobile coupon within 5 minutes of HTML receiving the message from the customer
6. The Mobile Coupons is not valid on the participating restaurant’s / parcel menus.The Mobile Coupons is valid on Food & Beverage (Non Alcoholic).
7. The offer in the Mobile Coupons cannot be combined with any other prevalent offers or schemes running at the participating outlets, during the offer period.
8. Please announce the meal coupon to the participating restaurant before ordering.
9. Rights of admission reserved.
10. All terms &conditions levied by the restaurants and HT Media Ltd will need to be abided by the consumers availing the benefit of the Mobile Coupons. Decision of the participating restaurants and HT Media Ltd, in this respect would be final and binding
11. Any taxes or government levies on restaurants will be exclusive of the offer. This will be at the discretion of each restaurant.
12. Participation is restricted to residents of Mumbai city, Thane and Navi Mumbai areas only.
13. HT Media Limited shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the reader while availing the offer,
14. HT Media Ltd is not responsible for the quality of food & beverages (Non Alcoholic) offered at the participating restaurants.
15. HT Media Ltd and the participating restaurants have the right to alter, reject, cancel, accept, discontinue, terminate any offers, schemes at their absolute sole discretion without any prior notice. & without giving any explanations.
16. HT Media Ltd have the right to drop as well as add the number of participating restaurants at their own discretion, without prior notice. & without giving any explanations.
17. The offers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
18. The offer is based on regular menu prices, taxes extra as applicable.
19. Mobile Coupons have to be sent from the certified Short Code only to be deemed valid to avail discount.
20. HT wont be responsible for non-delivery of the Mobile Coupons
21. The offer cannot be clubbed with any other scheme/offer
22. HT can change the terms and conditions at any point during the Offer.
23. HT will not be responsible for the offer being cancelled by the particular brand
24. Decision of HTML with respect to the winner shall be final and binding upon the participants/winners
25. HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner while availing the offer.
26. All entries will be treated as the property of HTML and can be used by HTML for any promotional and / or commercial activity & the participants/winners waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favour of HTML by participating in the Offer.
27. HTML reserves the right to extend or to cancel, or change the manner in which the Offer is organized or discontinue or terminate the Offer at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
28. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer and/or web-site is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such Candidate to the fullest extent permitted by law.
29. The Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Offer and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HTML. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the proceedings of such arbitration shall be in English Language only.
30. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
31. HTML in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at anytime without giving any prior notice and the participant/winner agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes.
32. Participation in the Offer implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions herein.
First Published: Jan 19, 2012 03:07 IST