Kittu Sab Janti Hain completes 200 episodes
The cast and crew of Sahara-One's daily soap Kittu Sab Janti Hai, about the hopes and dreams of average middle-class girls, celebrated the completion of 200 episodes in a big way.
From filmmaker Subhash Ghai to ex-cricketer Sunil Gavaskar and his wife, there was a huge turnout at the party hosted by producer Manish Goswami Tuesday.
Kanwaljeet, Rahul Nanda, Anuj Saxena, Manav Gohil, Sveta Salve, Arzoo Gowatrikar, Amit Verma, Dippshika, Manini De with husband Mihir Mishra, Yash Sinha, Bijon Das Gupta and Purnendu Ghosh, Kalyansundaram from Sahara One, were also seen at the party.
"I am very happy to produce a show like Kittu Sab JantiHain. It is a show that has tried to be different and has succeeded. What makes me happy is that the show propagates progressive values. It is a reflection of the ups and downs that a contemporary girl goes through," said Goswami.
"Sahara One has been a great support in our venture of making Kittu Sab Janti Hain. It is a show that dares to take up social issues apart from just being the story of a successful woman. As a production house, we have always tried to create shows that are offbeat and I am proud that we have done it successfully with Kittu...," he added.
Apart from Kittu Sab Janti Hain, Goswami has another serial, Aisa Desh Hai Mera, which is running on Sony.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- One of the infected students who took the first dose of the vaccine early last month, died at Begusarai on March 1, after testing positive for SARS CoV-2 on February 25.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- The IAF contingent arrived in Colombo on February 27. The Suryakiran Aerobatic Team had taken part in the SLAF’s golden jubilee celebrations two decades ago.
- At least eight policemen were injured in the two-hour mayhem that began around 9.30 am.
- Bharat Biotech developed the country’s first indigenous vaccine, Covaxin, in partnership with ICMR.
- The military is expected to make a presentation to the PM on the situation along the borders and progress made towards the creation of theatre commands.
- Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik has alleged that the raids on Anurag Kashyap and Tapsee Pannu were an attempt to suppress the voice of those who speak against the central government.
- Khandu said, he had recently asked the chief secretary to compile details of such reserve forests and send a proposal to the Centre with a request to use such forest land for carrying out development work.
- Five jawans were taking part in a night firing practice when the incident took place.
- Santosh is planning to set up a Green India Foundation to take up the tree plantation programme extensively and also spread it to other parts of the country.
- the Tibetan government-in-exile, had asked the Centre and the Kangra district medical officer to vaccinate the Dalai Lama and those working around him at the earliest,