List of Council of Ministers
(AS ON 12-4-2002)
(1) Dr FA Khonglam, Chief Minister: Cabinet Affairs, Political, Personnel, Excise and other Departments
(2) DD Lapang, Deputy Chief Minister: Planning, Revenue, Administrative Reforms.
(3) LA Sangma: Minister Home (Police), Programme Implementation & Evaluation.
(4) AH Scott Lyngdoh: Minister - Finance & Re-organisation
(5) HS Lyngdoh: Minister - Home Guard & Civil Defence, District Council Affairs
(6) MN Mukhim: Minister - Power, Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer's Affairs
(7) JDRymbai: Minister - Agriculture (Excluding Horticulture), and Irrigation
(8) HB Dan: Minister - PWD (Buildings) and Parliamentary Affairs
(9) Monindro Rava: Minister - Forest & Environment
(10) AK Sangma: Minister- PWD (Road & Bridges)
(11) Mukul Sangma: Minister - Taxation
(12) Maysalin War: Minister - Community & Rural Development
(13) Simon Siangshai: Minister - Industries and Labour
(14) SS Lyngdoh: Minister - Soil Conversation
(15) Donkupar Roy: Minister - Education (Higher & Technical)'
(16) KC Momin: Minister - Tourism
(17) DP Iangjuh: Minister- General Administration Department
(18) Beckstar K Sangma: Minister - Horticulture
(19) ON Chyrmang: Minister - Election, Stamps, Registration and Law Department
(20) PT Sawkmie: Minister - Sports & Youth Affairs
(21) Rasor Rani: Minister - Education (Mass & Elementary)
(22) BB Nongsiej: Minister - Municipal Administration and to assist Chief Minister in Excise matters.
(23) K Susngi: Minister - Sericulture & Weaving and information and Public Relations.
(24) Singh Mulieh: Minister - Science and Technology and Secretariat Administration Department.
(25) Cyprian Sangma: Minister - Transport and Information Technology
(26) RG Lyngdoh: Minister - Urban Affairs (Excluding Municipal Administration)
(27) PM Syiem: Minister - Home (Jail), Home (Passport)
(28) RA Lyngdoh: Minister - AH & Vety, and Dairy Development
(29) JA Lyngdoh: Minister - Social Welfare.
(30) RL Tariang: Minister - Border Areas Development Department and Border Trade.
(31) Adolf Lu Hitler Marak: Minister- Co-Operation.
MINISTERS OF STATE
(32) Tuberline Lyngdoh: Independent Charge - Communication. To assist Minister, PWD (Road and Bridges), Home (Police).
(33) Brening A Sangma: Independent Charge - Housing. To assist Minister C & R. D, Excise.
(34) ERKharkongor: Independent Charge - Relief & Rehabilitation. To assist Minister , Education (Higher & Technical), Agriculture.
(35) Debora Marak: Independent Charge - Mining & Geology. To assist Minister Soil Conversation.
(36) Methrona R Marak: Independent Charge - Fisheries. To assist Minister Food & Civil Supplies.
(37) PW Muktieh: Independent Charge - Printing and Stationary. To assist Minister of Transport, Social Welfare.
(38) Abdus Saleh: Independent Charge - Weights & Measures. To assist Minister, PHE, Power.
(39) MM Danggo: Independent Charge - Arts & Culture. To assist Minister, Border Areas Development, Urban Affairs.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ignoring the continuous protests by the workers of the plant, the Centre has begun the exercise of disinvestment in the steel plant.
- According to the report, bookings surged in Goa for both February 15 and February 22 by over 20%.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.